Brando Wii Light Gun Has Two Modes: Regular and Pistol

jesta

brandogun.jpg

"If you can't wait for the official Nintendo Wiimote Light Gun to come out, Brando's Light Gun looks just as good. It's the standard "gun up front, nunchuk in back" scheme that Nintendo has, but Brando's version actually detaches into a pistol-only mode. And if our hands-on time at E3 told us anything. breaking out into pistol mode is something you're going to want to do often (standard mode is kinda uncomfortable/weird)." Link

VWIOT003800_02_M.jpg
VWIOT003800_03_M.jpg
VWIOT003800_06_M.jpg
VWIOT003800_05_M.jpg
VWIOT003800_07_M.jpg
VWIOT003800_09_M.jpg

Pics here

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

looks okay but i dont think i would use it much since it probablly would get old....fast.... and for some games e.g. MoH heroes 2 you'd have to take it apart every 2 mins just to the rocket launcher/hand grenades/shotgun

badboykane

I still don't get why everyone keeps describing them as light guns. They are not light guns, its still just the wiimote clipped into a bit of plastic.

Come on Nintendo, you made the Nes zapper, Snes Scope and now pieces of plastic whats going on? Where are the REAL light guns these days? Ones that actually work accurate like old light guns did.

Theherolink_1

cool pics i like that....(inst that the wii zapper???)

hey look at this gun too it looks more cooler than that 1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150160314826&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/150160314826_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1QQfsopZ1QQfviZ1#ebayphotohosting

it says its the official RE4 wii gun.

Danny

badboykane said:
I still don't get why everyone keeps describing them as light guns. They are not light guns, its still just the wiimote clipped into a bit of plastic.

Come on Nintendo, you made the Nes zapper, Snes Scope and now pieces of plastic whats going on? Where are the REAL light guns these days? Ones that actually work accurate like old light guns did.

Well Wiimote Zappers look just as good

skyclaw

Ryano said:
Nice enough pics...and guys there not light guns...

if you think about it they kinda are... they use IR light to see where on the screen its pointing, instead of the old white flash with black box method... but this gun... 10x better than the zapper... it looks nice, the detach thing is sweet (thats how i'd play all the time) and it looks like a gun... what more could we ask for :D

Danny

skyclaw said:
Ryano said:
Nice enough pics...and guys there not light guns...

if you think about it they kinda are... they use IR light to see where on the screen its pointing, instead of the old white flash with black box method... but this gun... 10x better than the zapper... it looks nice, the detach thing is sweet (thats how i'd play all the time) and it looks like a gun... what more could we ask for :D
Light Guns are actual video game guns that aren't plastic cases.. not "light" as in "sunlight"

skyclaw

uh... no, dude... light guns refer to the method of reading what your aiming at, the idea of just having to buy a plastic case is much better than needing to buy an entire separate controller...

Danny

skyclaw said:
uh... no, dude... light guns refer to the method of reading what your aiming at, the idea of just having to buy a plastic case is much better than needing to buy an entire separate controller...

Plastic one is expensive though..

Werbung:

skyclaw

um... ok? wouldn't the separate controller also be made of plastic, metal, and components? raising the cost well above that of just some molded plastic