Brawl Wii

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Very nice but it also looks very fake.
Your Eye must stink.. That's real.. no offence

Look I'm just saying that some people are brilliant at this stuff (GIMP) and they can design them on with ease, yes it might be real but I'm not fully convinced.

Werbung:

Danny

To be honest I don't care with these answers >.>
//

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:

Look I'm just saying that some people are brilliant at this stuff (GIMP) and they can design them on with ease, yes it might be real but I'm not fully convinced.

skyclaw said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:

that could be easily photoshopped... hasn't the internet taught you not to believe what you don't see with your own eyes?

Squiddy said:
It looks terrible.

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
It looks terrible.

It looks GIMPified:crazy:

Sorry for long post but it's your opinion Besides I think it looks nice..

skyclaw

Danny said:
To be honest I don't care with these answers >.>
//

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:

skyclaw said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:

that could be easily photoshopped... hasn't the internet taught you not to believe what you don't see with your own eyes?

Squiddy said:
It looks terrible.

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
It looks terrible.

It looks GIMPified:crazy:

Sorry for long post but it's your opinion Besides I think it looks nice..

Surprise! we don't care about you either... jk whats with the negativity though? You posted a topic, we posted what we think... i don't understand why you felt the need to just say "oh i don't care what you guys think" if you didn't want people commenting on it, perhaps you should have posted it as a link in the SSBB game forum or something

Ryano

Squiddy said:
It still looks terrible.

WOW! I'm so surprised you havn't changed your opinion in one day[/sarcasm]

And Danny like skyclaw said if you don't want peoples honest opinions why bother to post the thread XD

Danny

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
It still looks terrible.

WOW! I'm so surprised you havn't changed your opinion in one day[/sarcasm]

And Danny like skyclaw said if you don't want peoples honest opinions why bother to post the thread XD
I apologize.. Bad mood yesterday.. >.> I could get awful when in bad mood..

skyclaw

thats ok, people don't like to hear that something they believe might be fake. Like in your blog about brawl not having online, in my head i was like "wtf is he on crack" and jumped in right away to post links lol As for the skin, the edge at the top of the wii looks really clear and the top looks really faded, it could just be how the light hits it, but to me that part stands out

gunners-4-life

hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Wii_SMASH_BROTHERS_BRAWL_SKIN.JPG

That's a cool looking Wii :) I found it on ebay..

img i want to buy that so badly now......!!!! do you have the link by any chance?

how much did it go for?
whats the link?
but anyway i really wouldnt mind one of those but a zelda one once went for an excess of $700

Werbung: