Bronchitis

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Yes it does, and I feel your pain. I've had chronic bronchitis off and on for over 5 years. Hopefully yours is only short-term. I started a new treatment a couple weeks ago that I'm hoping will help.

MooCowMan

I had it last year and I have it again now. It's got me in such a fuzz that all I can do is sit around doin nothin =/

Jordan B

I lol'ed a little bit :p

Yeah, any sort of throat related sickness sucks, even when you just plain have a sore throat. Sit around and play Combat Arms ! Or even better, LIE IN BED and play Combat Arms ! :)

Epic win.

Drink plenty of Water, and warm lemonade, Honey and lemon, Steam treatment (Hot water, flannel) , etc etc. And take care of yourself !

Get well soon seth :)

rocktrns

Oh no triks IF your thorat hurts you cant even drink water it hurts soooo much,but Bronchitis is different so, have some chicken noodle soup.

MooCowMan

I lol'ed a little bit :p

Yeah, any sort of throat related sickness sucks, even when you just plain have a sore throat. Sit around and play Combat Arms ! Or even better, LIE IN BED and play Combat Arms ! :)

Epic win.

Drink plenty of Water, and warm lemonade, Honey and lemon, Steam treatment (Hot water, flannel) , etc etc. And take care of yourself !

Get well soon seth :)
lol will do Jordan.. Not working is probably the only plus, otherwise this just sucks..
rocktrns said:
Oh no triks IF your thorat hurts you cant even drink water it hurts soooo much,but Bronchitis is different so, have some chicken noodle soup.
lol my throat hurts from constantly coughing, it's numb now >_<

LOL@ Swine Flu jokes

BossMaroni

lol my throat hurts from constantly coughing, it's numb now >_<

LOL@ Swine Flu jokes

Dr. Lee (yes, I am a doctor*) prescribes chicken soup. Warm apple cider/juice with some honey and lemon drops can also help. A nice hot toddy can help you sleep (wait, how old are you?).

* Not really. But in college, I was known as 'The Doctor' because of my tendency to consume massive quantities of Dr. MacGillicuddy's Mentholmint Schnapps.

MooCowMan

Dr. Lee (yes, I am a doctor*) prescribes chicken soup. Warm apple cider/juice with some honey and lemon drops can also help. A nice hot toddy can help you sleep (wait, how old are you?).

* Not really. But in college, I was known as 'The Doctor' because of my tendency to consume massive quantities of Dr. MacGillicuddy's Mentholmint Schnapps.
lmao.. thanks for the laugh

Jordan B

Get hard you pansy :LOL:

Drinking water is good even if your throat hurts. It keeps your throat lubricated and moist.

Alcohol can be actually very effective in certain situations, believe it or not.

Aporkalipse. Hehe.

rocktrns

Get hard you pansy :LOL:

Drinking water is good even if your throat hurts. It keeps your throat lubricated and moist.

Alcohol can be actually very effective in certain situations, believe it or not.

Aporkalipse. Hehe.
well actually sore throats are caused by inflammation in the tonsils.
Salt water is good,but not water.
water causes more inflammation salt water takes away water using osmosis learned last year in school.

Werbung: