• they're ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i hate them!

• no opion.

• Total voters
How do you feel about bundel packs?

I my self have been saveing up for a wii for a cuople of months now and should be getting one soon, but only enough for a standard package. But all I could find is the bundels for a long time and wished they would quit making as many bundels and the wii from them for a standard pack. Now don’t take me wrong they’re a great deal if you have the money but I don’t.

Werbung:

killman360

By bundles you mean special Wii packages, right? If so, where have you seen them? I myself have not seem them yet. Or are you talking about something else?

Jailbreak

I think he means the bundles shops do so they can take advantage of the fact that they're in such high demand by making people pay more.

killman360 said:
By bundles you mean special Wii packages, right? If so, where have you seen them? I myself have not seem them yet. Or are you talking about something else?

if you go to walmart.com then type in wii harware then click on what says Nintendo Wii Customer Choice Bundle this is what I'm talking about. It is the only way to by a wii on thier website.

killman360

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
killman360 said:

if you go to walmart.com then type in wii harware then click on what says Nintendo Wii Customer Choice Bundle this is what I'm talking about. It is the only way to by a wii on thier website.
I don't like the fact that it is just a scam to get people to pay more money up front. Some people might not want the extra things yet, so why can't they sell the regular package aswell?

Werbung: