Buy 2 get the 3rd Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

kevmaster

I just saw that in the paper, but i cant do it. its apparently too close to christmas. I might be able to convince my parents to let me get one game, but not 2 (or 3). I think im getting MOHH2 or SMG

Jindujun

Bleh, I wish we had a deal like that where I live =/

But if they did i would pick the following games:

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Battalion Wars 2

theprez32

No reserves don't count as a game Sorry....
and its on sale until wednesday

the Gun thing that's coming out is $19.99 the Nov 25 until Dec 1 and it comes with a game I don't really remember I read through it real quick

65 WIIs today were sold in 2 hours people are nuts....

Jesusdragon737

Do you guys think that it's: Buy 3 games, get the cheapest one free? Because that would make sense, but it would be a lot nicer if it was actually Buy 2 games, get the 3rd one you buy free. You could get 2 $19 games, then get a $50 game for free!

winapa

20chambo07 said:
i'm not i'm in scotland. Stupid Italy

Erm...Biast???? I think you mean Biased....and Scotland had ample opportunity to come through their group and go on to Euro 08....Beating the might of Georgia would have made the Italy game a none-event if they had done that.

And before you moan about my nationality...Yes, i'm English...But I live near Falkirk with my Scottish wife, Scottish step daughter and half Scottish son.

Stop moaning, its a shame you didn't qualify but ultimately its not the refs fault. Its the teams fault.

gunners-4-life

look get over it, england is out as well due to croatia but im not swearing

back to the thread, i live in the uk but i think that i probably wouldnt go for that offer because it is a waste

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.