C.A.B.M. is opening next Friday!

caleeb12

I have made a website?which will be given out at the end of this post?that is made for the black market Nexon put in Combat Arms. The following explains what this website is for:

Have you ever asked someone to gift you something from the black market, but have been turned down? I have the solution. A website dedicated to just that. It?s pretty simple: you?the CA player?finds something of interest in the black market. Then, you email your request to buy@combatarmsblackmarket.com and we calculate the price of the item of interest.

This works because it is simpler than buying twenty or even thirty dollars in Nexon Cash! The price of your item(s) will always be cheaper from us than directly from Nexon.

The problem I have had with Nexon Cash is that you can?t buy the amount you want; instead you have to spend more money on more Nexon Cash than you want to in the first place, just so you can buy one thing from the black market.

That?s why I have created this website. It gives players the ability to handpick items from the in-game market and then buy them for less than they would if they bought their own Nexon Cash.

The following is a classic example of our calculating system, and for no reason apparent to me I will write this in a chat box log style:

CA Player: I want that from the black market!

Narrator that follows player around: CA player goes to Walmart and looks at Nexon Cash.
CA Player: What?! I have to spend twenty dollars so I can buy one thing for 90 days?!

Narrator: CA player gets ticked off and doesn?t buy item from the black market. He goes home and searches on Google for ?how do I get cheap black market items from Combat Arms.? He looks down the list and finds ?C.A.B.M. | Cheap Combat Arms Black Market Items.?
CA Player: This is more like it!

Narrator: Player sends request to buy@combatarmsblackmarket.com and gets a price. He ends up paying only thirty-two dollars for the mercenary Deckland for 90 days; the L96A1 Arctic Wolf for 90 days, and a G36E Valkyrie for 90 days. The player is astonished at how much lower the price of the items was buying from the website he found on Google rather than buying from Nexon. He goes to Nexon?s website and reaches an approximate price for the items if he bought Nexon Cash from them.
CA Player: Wow! I saved almost ten dollars buying from that website!

Narrator: The player, Derek, tells all of his friends about the website he found on Google, and they buy items from the website also. They get so happy that they add the website to their favorites and never buy Nexon Cash again! To this very day they spend half of their paychecks on items from this website.

See? That?s the kind of money you could save if you bought directly from me instead of buying forty dollars in Nexon Cash! You?re still waiting for the website, aren?t you? Look below to see the link to the website?

C.A.B.M.

Werbung:
Werbung: