CAF Battle?

Layzie

Combat Arms Forum Members Scrim!! (Yeah say that 5 times fast)

I really want to get a combatarmsforum event going where every month we battle it out in a scrim. This is all friendly and for fun of course =) So the first one i'm trying to set up is for this weekend (hopefully we can get atleast a 4v4) going. Below are more details about the scrim.

Since its thanksgiving weekend and people are off...

Day: Friday or Saturday
Time: TBD (probably 9pm EST or a little earlier)
Number of players: Depends on those interested
Gamemod: CTF or S&D

Those who are interested so far...

Layzie
Bostro
Spartan
Love
Thunderhead
panzer66
ebolaiztoxic

Werbung:

Bostro

Sounds like a good idea. Might be a lil hard trying to find a time where the most people would be able to be on. But overall, I would love to be apart of this.

Layzie

Well since its thanksgiving weekend..

Day: Friday or Saturday
Number of players: Depends on those interested
Gamemod: CTF or S&D

We'll get a list of everyone who's interested and from that list, we'll get two captains and do a school yard team pick. I'm sure not everyone will show up so even if we have it set as a 6v6, we can still cover both teams since we have "excess" players. Or if a lot more than expected show up, then we can have two games going.

SPARTANZ77

sounds like a good idea ill spam in-game for this to join the forum and then they join this,also theres a halo 3 forum i go on and they have things called TGIF'S (thank god its friday) and every friday they make a halo 3 party and have fun i hope this forum could start something like this!

Bostro

Yea I guess now just post times for friday or sat and see who can all make it and then figure out what time would be best for most people. I know ur 5hr behind est time, prolly be best to try something early evening to night time.

Bostro

Yea, mine is also the same. Friday and Saturday anytime would be good. 9pm est works or if it would need to go earlier or later depending on others would be good also.

Bostro

Hey layzie, maybe if u rub love right. She (am hoping its a she) can make a sticky with the time and sign-up for e1 to see...just an idea

Love

Haha love is a guy. But just for kicks... *rub rub* =P

When are you available on Friday/Saturday love?

Sadly I don't know, but I'll find out tomorrow :p
So contact me before then?
Well, on Xfire, contact me tomorrow.
&I lol'd at the rubbing.

Werbung: