Call of duty: world at war for wii

Johnhg7

230336b.jpg

Call of Duty is back, redefining war like you’ve never experienced before. Building on the Call of Duty 4®: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty®: World at War immerses players into the most gritty and chaotic WWII combat ever experienced. Players band together to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles of WWII that led to the demise of the Axis powers on the European and Pacific fronts. The title offers an uncensored experience with unique enemies and combat variety, including Kamikaze fighters, ambush attacks, Banzai charges and cunning cover tactics. Experience Call of Duty’s intense and addictive action designed specifically for the Wii™ with new features like Squadmate Mode and Combat-Look technology, all with full Wii™ Zapper support.

• Squadmate Mode: This single-screen cooperative mode lets players team up to play alongside friends and family. At any moment, a second Wii Remote can be activated, giving the second player their own aiming crosshair to provide cover and added firepower while fighting alongside their Squadmate.
  • Wii Zapper Support: Fully supports Nintendo's innovative and unique Zapper controller through a customized game setting that allows the entire game, including multiplayer and Squadmate Mode, to be played with the Zapper. This customized setting adds a new way to play by incorporating unique gestures and button layouts that add to the Call of Duty experience.
  • Combat-Look: Includes “Combat-Look” technology – as the player runs through the game's diverse environments and topographies, the vertical line of sight discreetly adapts to keep players focused on the battlefield without having to radically adjust for uphill/downhill grade variations in the terrain. This system still allows complete freedom and mobility for targeting and results in a smoother and more playable Wii experience than ever before.
Taken from gamestop.com

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

230336b.jpg

Call of Duty is back, redefining war like you’ve never experienced before. Building on the Call of Duty 4®: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty®: World at War immerses players into the most gritty and chaotic WWII combat ever experienced. Players band together to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles of WWII that led to the demise of the Axis powers on the European and Pacific fronts. The title offers an uncensored experience with unique enemies and combat variety, including Kamikaze fighters, ambush attacks, Banzai charges and cunning cover tactics. Experience Call of Duty’s intense and addictive action designed specifically for the Wii™ with new features like Squadmate Mode and Combat-Look technology, all with full Wii™ Zapper support.

• Squadmate Mode: This single-screen cooperative mode lets players team up to play alongside friends and family. At any moment, a second Wii Remote can be activated, giving the second player their own aiming crosshair to provide cover and added firepower while fighting alongside their Squadmate.
  • Wii Zapper Support: Fully supports Nintendo's innovative and unique Zapper controller through a customized game setting that allows the entire game, including multiplayer and Squadmate Mode, to be played with the Zapper. This customized setting adds a new way to play by incorporating unique gestures and button layouts that add to the Call of Duty experience.
  • Combat-Look: Includes “Combat-Look” technology – as the player runs through the game's diverse environments and topographies, the vertical line of sight discreetly adapts to keep players focused on the battlefield without having to radically adjust for uphill/downhill grade variations in the terrain. This system still allows complete freedom and mobility for targeting and results in a smoother and more playable Wii experience than ever before.
Taken from gamestop.com

i not have the time to read the story so maybe i ask questions which u already told...what can u do on wi-fi? is the game play shorter then on xbox cos of wii not got good memory card?

Johnhg7

i not have the time to read the story so maybe i ask questions which u already told...what can u do on wi-fi? is the game play shorter then on xbox cos of wii not got good memory card?

Yes there is wi-fi. ( Try the symbol in the corner of the cover. ;))
I am not sure about the length but I think its about the same.

pkf0rtzh4ar

Yes there is wi-fi. ( Try the symbol in the corner of the cover. ;))
I am not sure about the length but I think its about the same.

well i think i questioned wrong...i ment to ask what you can do on wi-fi...but i already found it and it sed you can free for all death match hardcore ( sumthing after that :D ) and more but i forgot already..well i tell you when i bougth it cos it rocks :D i saw vids of it

pkf0rtzh4ar

bougth it yesterday..played it the whole evening...i cant tell you much about it because i yet went to wi-fi and kept doing it...the worlds are cool and its lots of fun...you can go with 8 players in a world and you can do these online games :

boots , or sumthing like that...a team death match for low levels...up to level 8
free for all,the name says it
team death match,same as the boots thing but for all levels
hardcore team death match, didnt play it yet cos its for level 14+ and im level 9

this are all online modes...maybe i forgot one :D...

Johnhg7

Ok, I talked to a friend who was "sick" yesterday and who managed to get it the night before. Every rifle can be equipped with a bayonet, the shot gun can be shortened and the multi player is kick a*s! The cocktails don't do a ton of damage but are just cool and the game has enough blood and gore to last a while. Oh and the game is based in Burma but I could be wrong.

pkf0rtzh4ar

hey people i haven't hearn anyone talking bout this game anymore...i guess nobody does got it then? its freaking epic you should buy it right away! if enough ppl here got it we can be in a clan and fight other clans/normal ppl in team mode :)

JMM

It's decent for a Wii game but it's a terribly stripped down compared to the PS3/360/PC versions :( I would have liked to see Nazi Zombies

andokomando

this game is awesome. online is okay though. definatly nothing like ps or xbox live. but its still fun. gameplay is good. graphics annoy me. but what am i gana do about that? lol nothing.

pkf0rtzh4ar

yes i also hoped the wii version would have game modes like CTF or nazi zombies. 2 bad there isn't.

if the wii was just like xbox, you could download the game modes. i think nintendo should do this too.

Werbung:

JMM

The only problem with downloading content on the Wii is the crap flash drive, after holding data from game saves and channels there's not a whole lot for anything else unless you have an SD card.