Can not connect to server

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami_kazi

Ok so I may be noob to the forum so sorry.
:confused:
But I can get into CA. I was playing and then I lost connection with server. Then when I tried to log back in I keep getting Can not connect to server Error Code = -2,10060
Looks as if the servers down but I just wanted to make sure.

Werbung:

Roger117

that error code can come up when the servers are up for maitenence, or your internet is disconnected. to make sure it is really just server maitenence then go to the main page of the CA website. it will show up if anything's happening to the game.

Revo1280

Oct 1st 08:31 Est, i downloaded patch, restarted PC, played 1 game fine, when map was over and it sent us back to lobby, the lobby was empty so i was like WTF! I could cruise over to the shop modify and stuff then went back to lobby and nothing so i exited the game. restarted the game and got a screen that said "checking version...." it had the dots thats all it said, it stayed there for about 1 min then it gave me and error: -2, 100060 or 100060 not sure.....cause as im typing this i just retried it and works now...go figure....oh well maybe this will help someone some how :p

Revo1280

ok so i was wrong and right, the game started up again only to say "cannot connect to the server try again later" so ok i closed it restarted it and this is the exact error: Can not connect to the server. Please try again or visit http://combatarms.nexon.net Error Code= -2, 10061. Any imput from someone in the know would be cool, otherwise its back to BF2142 for this gamer

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.