Can the Wii cut it...?

Jesusdragon737

Haha. that's a great cartoon, kailas. :LOL:

But seriously, graphics do NOT make the game. The wii can keep up with the other systems, because IT ALREADY IS KEEPING UP WITH THEM. Anyway, on topic, I think that companies will realize that the demand for wiis is so great and so many people like the wii, they will go through the trouble of modifying the games for the wii.

Werbung:

ssechaud1982

Just to be clear, everyone knows that because of the innovative controller for the Wii that gameplay is one of its best features. But what I was getting at was, we have all read that Nintendo focussed on the controls and didn't invest in a cutting edge graphics chip. I really don't see developers remaking their games just so it can come to Wii. Sure they might be tempted to develop some other title to make use of the cool controls but I think us Wii owners are going to be left behind with some of the big titles. And when I'm talking about graphics I'm not talking about the comic book cartoon look that nintendo games are famous for. I've seen SMG and I'm not impressed at all.

gamelover15

Nintendo never really wanted to focus on graphics. I don't think they would even want to if they could. Just go to PS3 for graphics, Wii for games >.<

Werbung:

ssechaud1982

I guess we can only wait and see what developers do with the Wii. Just think it would be beneficial for the Wii if developers felt they had a little headroom performance wise when making games for it.