Can the Wii play audio Cds?

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

no not yet but they may make a channel for it. if you want to listen to music on the wii then you can go to miimusic.com on your computer and download it. then after you put songs on a playlist you can listen to them on the wii by going to miimusic.com on the wii.

metroidprime3rules

wiipointsmaster said:
no not yet but they may make a channel for it. if you want to listen to music on the wii then you can go to miimusic.com on your computer and download it. then after you put songs on a playlist you can listen to them on the wii by going to miimusic.com on the wii.

already a thread on this please use the search button next time.

Deathborne

metroidprime3rules said:
wiipointsmaster said:

already a thread on this please use the search button next time.

I did, but I didn't find any results.

Deathborne

wiipointsmaster said:

oh, ok!

metroidprime3rules

Deathborne said:
wiipointsmaster said:

oh, ok!

please dont double post. It is spam here at wii pros also.

kaitora

all that is needed is the codecs to play cd's... it's just a matter of time to see if they are released. It could also appear in wii ware... you never know

shelton2211

well i found an awesome site that allows you to put music on a playlist and then you go the website and you can listen to them it is called wiisic.com

Werbung: