Chaos Theory Productions

Bob27

Chaos Theory Productions is a group of people, not a clan who enjoy wc3 moding. Although we will help you with your maps to join you must have some experience with the world editor. Chaos Theory Productions (CTP) also has its own ranks, the higher your rank the more actions you can perform. The ranks are CTP Member, CTP Honoured Member, CTP Moderator, CTP Admin. The rules, guidelines, info on ranks and registration form can be found here.

Click accept at the bottom of the page to go to the registration form.

Werbung:

Fladian

This isn't the first time I see a thread like this, to be honest. If I'm not mistaking, it is from the very same person. Unfortunately, I don't know what I did with the other thread.

Since advertising is my weakest point, I am not sure if I have to close it or keep it open :p

Bob27

Yea well this isn't really advertising a site is it, its advertising a group of people, while the other post was adverertising a site.

Fladian

Perhaps so, but at this moment, I am taking any suggestion, Raging. I don't know a thing about advertising, and that has always been like that. They could place right in front of me, and I wouldn't notice. Besides that, I'm familiar with most, if not all rules of all forums. But I can't recognize advertising, I'm afraid.

Undead_Lives

"The activity of attracting public attention to a product or business, as by paid announcements in the print, broadcast, or electronic media."
That's dictionary.com's definition.

Fladian

It's not like I don't understand what it means, but I have been proved wrong a few times too often, so I am watching my actions with a second thought.

ragingspeedhorn

Well since it is not directly promoting another competing site and is not anything that bob is making money on or the like then I see no wrong in the topic.

Bob27

Ok well if anyones filled out my form my email providers (optusnet) has convidiently decided to have a few problems right after me making this form, so now I can not recieve emails.

Werbung:

Benx_X

Ben you have no decision on what is alowed in this section of the forum, only Arkidas and Fladian decides if this thread should be locked or not...
[/b]
i ment it as an opinion not my choice..... im great at miss wording -.-