Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thats the stupidest idea iv ever heard of

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

rocktrns

Yeah your right!
In fact there is an option,but nexon locks that option up from you
maybe you have to be like over 18 to choose weither or not you want curse words on your screen.
It prob unlocks along with the gor.

leroy182

no my friend is 19 said hes like 43 lol and all he has is gor,,,(blood)

i dont know why they wont let you choose i said i wa 23 (im 15 lol but still why cant i swear it dont hurt no body fuck fuck fuckety fuck!!!!)

rocktrns

no my friend is 19 said hes like 43 lol and all he has is gor,,,(blood)

i don't know why they wont let you choose i said i wa 23 (I'm 15 lol but still why cant i swear it don't hurt no body fuck fuck fuckety fuck!!!!)

Yeah I agree It doesn't matter because people know how to bypass the word filter,but I think there main reason fo doing it is to protect the youth which in my opinion is pretty darn stupid I think 16 and over should be able to choose whether or not they want to block or un block inappropriate words.

E

Elite SEAL

Yeah I agree It doesn't matter because people know how to bypass the word filter,but I think there main reason fo doing it is to protect the youth which in my opinion is pretty darn stupid I think 16 and over should be able to choose whether or not they want to block or un block inappropriate words.

yup, I mean, if someone is saying fuck you -and there's some 10 year old on, it doesn't matter if there is no filter -so it would just be "Fuck you" or "f u c k you", it gets the point across.

THANK GOD THEY TOOK THE LOBBY FILTER OFF!!

rocktrns

yup, I mean, if someone is saying fuck you -and there's some 10 year old on, it doesn't matter if there is no filter -so it would just be "Fuck you" or "f u c k you", it gets the point across.

THANK GOD THEY TOOK THE LOBBY FILTER OFF!!

They did when did thet do that?

Well there really is not point of a filter if they have no Moderators
They should asign lots of undercover mods to keep cursing down,but It really doesnt bother me,but it might bother these childrens parents which will make nexons ratings go down for not having a chat filter.

E

Elite SEAL

They did when did thet do that?

Well there really is not point of a filter if they have no Moderators
They should asign lots of undercover mods to keep cursing down,but It really doesnt bother me,but it might bother these childrens parents which will make nexons ratings go down for not having a chat filter.

weren't you the one who pointed out the chat filter in the lobby was off?! I guess not, anyways, they did it a few weeks ago i guess, didn't notice it until last week.

Yeah, the mods would be good maybe, but kids under 13 shouldn't be playing -its against Nexon's rules.

rocktrns

weren't you the one who pointed out the chat filter in the lobby was off?! I guess not, anyways, they did it a few weeks ago i guess, didn't notice it until last week.

Yeah, the mods would be good maybe, but kids under 13 shouldn't be playing -its against Nexon's rules.

No I didnt point it out!!
,but nexon would loose members if they didnt add a chat room because ore than likly the childrens parents are going to be over there childrens backs the first day.
someone is going to curse then the parents are going to say nope not this game.
So for parents sakes they are going to have to keep a chat filter.

E

Elite SEAL

No I didnt point it out!!
,but nexon would loose members if they didnt add a chat room because ore than likly the childrens parents are going to be over there childrens backs the first day.
someone is going to curse then the parents are going to say nope not this game.
So for parents sakes they are going to have to keep a chat filter.

true, true, but...still... it's no difference if that same parent sees "FUCK YOU!!!" or "F U C K YOU!!!" the point is still taken.

I mean, everyone has ways around it -hell =heII, damn =dam, fuck =fk/f u c k, etc.

rocktrns

true, true, but...still... it's no difference if that same parent sees "FUCK YOU!!!" or "F U C K YOU!!!" the point is still taken.

I mean, everyone has ways around it -hell =heII, damn =dam, fuck =fk/f u c k, etc.

Yes I see,but The parents are going to see that nexon is trying to save kids from becoming corrupted by adding a chat filter.
and plus there is mostlikly a law that games with children under 18 have to have a chat filter

I think this thread is done up Dont you?

One of the mods close this thread please.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Yes I see,but The parents are going to see that nexon is trying to save kids from becoming corrupted by adding a chat filter.
and plus there is mostlikly a law that games with children under 18 have to have a chat filter

I think this thread is done up Dont you?

One of the mods close this thread please.

Darn, you got me there, lmao;)

It is done, please close it if you want to be cool xd:cool: