Christmas Recap-How Did Everyone Make Out?

Werbung:

EMA

Deviant said:
Is your brother there? I can't see past the glare!

yeah i was kinda thinking the same thing...oh wow..does he wear those in public?

oh and king...he might be like me and too lazy to set the date?

Veritas

yeah those damn grills are stupidly costly and they all look like crap, unless they are filled with 30k worht of diamonds.
I just think they are funny looking as hell, ill post the pic of one of my brothers friends, its hard to tell but his has "double fangs"
also, i got the car 2 weeks ago. and the date on the cam are fuxored cause the grill pics are newer then the car pics.

202645L.JPG

Defender

AlphaEMA said:
Jelly Bellys(the big box)
gift card to wal mart
over 400 dollars cash from people
$10 lottery ticket that i won $150 with
Clothes(needed majorly)
Some really good hot chocolate
40 peice dining and silverware set(for when i move out)
a oven(for when i move out)
2 really reallly nice culinary knives(when i move out)
Burts Bees chapstick(my fav)
new wallet(needed badly)

and i still have more presents to open which i'll post later

You forgot about that naked pic of me...oh wait..I think I gave that to puppet instead.

Werbung:

Veritas

in the the dirty south where i am from, Texas, the thugs and gangstas do th is as a way to show that they have money, status. The same thing as wearing big daimons in ears, or rolex watches. The same as having an old school big body cady on 22 inch chrome wheels with woodgrain and leather interior.
Its just gangsta.
I know for one that my brothers with the silver and princess cutts, and having the mold done, was just over a grand between t he top and bottom.
also i have seen a lot that are worth 10k, 13k, 25k, 30k, 40 grand.
THEY DO SLIDE ON AND OFF. Mostly though i think its just a thug thing, and if you come from a private or prep school around lake minitonka with a senior class of 36 and listen to d.m.b. and incubus all day while playing cs... it wont make sense to you.