Chrome Wii

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Wii said:
I like the white one, it looks a lot more cleaner. Is it true that Apple created the Wii shell?

i wouldn't say that they didn't because it kind of looks like something apple would make...

Becky

Funny you should say that hockeyhero. Me and my fiance were talking about how the packaging also looks like it was made by Apple when he was opening it. Maybe Nintendo have a secret trading partnership with Apple. :D

hockeyhero

Becky said:
Funny you should say that hockeyhero. Me and my fiance were talking about how the packaging also looks like it was made by Apple when he was opening it. Maybe Nintendo have a secret trading partnership with Apple. :D

same here becky...when i first ssaw the wii i immediately thought to myself that apple had to do something with the designing since most of apples products are sleek white..

Becky

I kinda like it the way it is. Simple and classy. :)

I'm surprised they haven't brought out any coloured special editions yet though. That seems more common with handheld consoles for some reason.

Actually, I would have loved a gold Zelda-themed one. :girl_in_love:

hockeyhero

Becky said:

I'm surprised they haven't brought out any coloured special editions yet though. That seems more common with handheld consoles for some reason.

well maybe there are zelda skins for the wii that you can buy...

Gdog

Becky said:

there actually a zelda wii I saw somewhere on this website. go looking around the site!

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
Becky said:

there actually a zelda wii I saw somewhere on this website. go looking around the site!

i think i've found the answer

wii_zelda_case.jpg

doesn't it look cool?

Werbung: