clan level ups

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

i dont think this post belongs in the site sgggestions part of the forum it would either be in the the combat arms technical support or in combat arms battleground section as to your question i dont really know my is the same and it has 103 exp i thought the clan leveled up when you reach 100 exp

Love

i dont think this post belongs in the site sgggestions part of the forum it would either be in the the combat arms technical support or in combat arms battleground section as to your question i dont really know my is the same and it has 103 exp i thought the clan leveled up when you reach 100 exp

Thank you for informing him ahead of time, seeing as I wasn't on at this hour.

I'm unsure of the clan level up requirement, though I am sure that this post wasn't in the correct section.

Please make use of this forum, and post in the correct sections for full benefit of your content.
Thanks for posting, and remember to ensure that you're posting correctly, before actually posting.

Roger117

how many points are needed to level up a clan from lvl 1 to lvl 2? my clan has 580 points and yet still no level up

I think you need from 600-800 exp before you get onto the 2nd rank. I'm acutally not sure. I've only seen that on different clans. I have no idea why they don't have a Clan Rank Requirements page on the CA main website. Maybe they should add one.

cvspartan101

I think you need from 600-800 exp before you get onto the 2nd rank. I'm acutally not sure. I've only seen that on different clans. I have no idea why they don't have a Clan Rank Requirements page on the CA main website. Maybe they should add one.

I've been wondering about that

Werbung: