• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jordan B

So I was searching the web - as you do , and I said to myself,

" Jordan , I wanna know how the other half live . "

I've known about the korean version of combat arms for a while , and I just wanted to see what they got , that we didn't , or haven't yet , got .

So , here's the list . I know its gibberrish to most of us , but look at the pic's and you'll get the gist of it , or hey , use google language tools to translate the url's .
(though that is time consuming and sometimes inaccurately translates so my korean friend said).

1. Better gun's ?

The SR25 Knights - We got a knight's pistol , and its so much prettier than the original , but they got an SR-25 knights - It's B-E-A-UTIFUL . look at bottom of linked page.

http://combatarms.nexon.com/intro/page/nx.aspx?url=weponinfo/index

Edit : my mistake , could have been a normal sr-25 , but im sure it looks different , help me out guys.

also click other gun categorys above top most gun pics , you'll see it there - i hope.

2. This humoured me , their rank symbols are TOTALLY different than ours , better though ?

Link :

http://combatarms.nexon.com/intro/page/nx.aspx?url=gradeinfo/index

That's it for now - Tell me what you think.

Jordanga

Werbung:

chrisbrown

Different, yes. Better i don't know about that.

The ranks different obviously less levels :p

The guns pretty much look the same and their damage, etc

I would go with our combat arms, since i can't read korean lol :confused:

Roger117

You do know CA is part of Nexon, which is a Korean based game company, of course it's going to be better there. I'd rather stick with the English CA and whatever is in CA Korea should come to CA America.

Werbung:

DarkLink

Of course Korean version is better. As stated above, Nexon is a Korean company, which means they started off their gaming business at Korea. Which means they have the newer updates and guns etc. Also, there are codes or something like that by which you replace some files in the game that will translate the Korean to English.