Combat Arms Pug System

HydromanX

Hi guys.

With the recent self-destruction of the LGC at the hands of sponge, and the recent dropping of the WOGL draft by WOGL, I (along with a few other VerTu members) have gone ahead and set up a 100 man vent, IRC channel, website with forums, and so forth in an attempt to bring more competition to the game.

If any of you guys are interested, I suggest checking us out at www.capug.com. I'm not trying to advertise our forums, really, so don't get the wrong impression (I don't really care if you use them or not at this point). However, our IRC channel is becoming busier and busier each day (topping out at over 70 people yesterday).

So, if you are interested in an exponentially growing community, with competitive private games, in a legitimate atmosphere please check us out at..

Web: http://www.capug.com
Irc: #capug on the gamesurge network.

The way the IRC is setup is pretty simple. We have a PUG (pick up group) bot running constantly. if you get on and type !add you'll be added to the queue. When the queue fills up, the ten people will be divided into two five man teams. You can then make a private room and play each other. It's a great way to meet new people in the CA community and become better yourself and get known.

We're also hosting special draft events each friday where the top finishing teams receive points that they can use toward prizes. Our first week of running this had 45+ people involved, and we anticipate more this week.

If you want more info on getting involved, either head to the website or the IRC, or go ahead and xfire me or ekacbun

Xfire: gsdspif or ekacbun

thanks, guys.

Werbung:
Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Sounds like a dog.

It looks like a tourney dressed up in poodle's clothing.

Sorry, had to get my puns out of the way.

Not a bad idea, I'll take a look into it once I figure out what the heck WOGL is doing.