COMBAT ARMS....the fanfic.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Hi fellow warriors...this time i brought to you some i always wanted to post...remenber what i said about CA Story plot..well. I made one...too long to post in a while.

This is a FanFiction about the "Operation Blackstorm" (maybe u have seen this title some times...)... i like writing so i post this...hope u like guys...this is only the "intro" due to lack of time...but ill post more of the fic in this thread...

You can critic me as hard as you can lolz...in fact..all kind of critics' oks...
this is cuz i use real life elements to make the plot more realistic lolz...

COMBAT ARMS
The First Terror War​

23/06/2011
The Final Battle at the Red Sea - Osama Bin-Laden is Captured and Executed by UNO's Armed Forces...the war is over...

14/04/2012
Armed Forces of USA and UNO retreat heir troops to their Home Land...

28/02/2014
Borns the UAF (United Alliance Forces) and takes the place of the Disolved UNO to take control of hostile areas...

18/08/2017
Unknown Leader takes command of the Terrorist Armies...

The UAF is supervising unknown activities in the military bases Near Alaska and Ecuator...they suspect terrorist activities are taking place there...but there are no clues of who is doing such things...

UAF's INTEL DIVISIONS report that a canadian supply squad was captured by an unknown force in a desertic city in the border of irak...civilianz dont responde to the questions...

January 3rd 2020...

UAF send armed forcer to investigate and capture the men who did so...they were not prepared for what they saw......

well...here is the intro..enjoy...

Werbung: