comp problems

keisorsoze

I'm having problems opening games, it tells me something about "Failed to initalize renderer" check the "DirectX version and vid settings". I have never had these problems before. When the game trys to execute the monitor clicks a few times then I get that message....It started when I downloaded the halo demo....

Werbung:

mYth

Ok it might be a monitor refresh problem.....it want's to force a certain refresh rate your monitor can't handle......i see it works up in the high Hz (i.e. flat-panel) range so you might want to tweak it down a bit to match your rez and refresh rate of your monitor......

imported_SuXoR

i FOUND THIS:

I had the same problem with my Radeon X850xt I found that by uninstalling and reinstalling the latest drivers fixed the problem, The same thing went for my dads computer, Try reinstalling the latest drivers for your video cards.

http://aeiouy.us/10-2005/failed-to-initialize-renderer-check-directx-version-and-graphics-settings/

Sorry, too busy to devote more time. Poke around and see if you can come up with something.

Without getting too far into it, I would do the following:

Download latest directx and install
reboot
download latest video card drivers from ati
download an uninstaller for your video drivers
uninstall video drivers
reboot
install latest video drivers

Werbung: