Controll you wii whit your finger tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theherolink_1

Hello dudes!

This very smart fellow Invent someway to controll your wii whit your fingetips....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0awjPUkBXOU&eurl=http://wii.joystiq.com/

Discuss.....

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

that is really amazing...im going to try to build that LED thing...
how did he connect his wiimote to the computer though??

Danny

That's pretty cool.. So many uses but this one might be the most useful but also not very useful at the same time..

Disturbed1

wow danny, you know how to make a confusing comment but at same time not as confusing.

lol

anyways back on topic, that is sooo awesome i wonder if it would work on the Wii, like playing games and on menu

Theherolink_1

kacper00100 said:
i wish you'd be able to click...click, get it?...click with your fingers :sleep:

I know I was thinking about this too but anyway It would be cool to put some of that paper and put it on your hands when playing wii sports boxing! That would ROCK!

Jesusdragon737

I see one major problem with this. If you have ANY reflective things behind you: windows, mirrors, posters, etc, etc, this will get all screwed up. It will register many, many points from any reflective surface.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
I see one major problem with this. If you have ANY reflective things behind you: windows, mirrors, posters, etc, etc, this will get all screwed up. It will register many, many points from any reflective surface.

Posters and reflective that much.. Anyways.. I wonder :confused1:

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:

Posters and reflective that much.. Anyways.. I wonder :confused1:

Posters are pretty reflective. All my posters I have in a frame with glass or plexiglass covering them. They are more reflective than windows, but I guess they aren't that reflective if you don't have a glass or plexiglass covering them.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.