COSTANZA

COSTANZA

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick). Figured i would post some sheisse about myself on here like the rest of you have, and i must say its enjoyable to read most of these posts. My real name is Mike (spelled Mychal the long way) Garcia, (not really mexican ,7% or so), but thats my last name and i gotta keep it. I'm 25 and I live 45 minutes NW of Chicago in Illinois. I have no clue how i settled on COSTANZA as a name, but i like it and probably will never change it. I have entertained ideas of changing it to T-BONE or KOKOtheMONKEY as a joke mid-game just to crack people up a bit. I work at a golf course in the warmer months which is not very exciting but its enjoyable and hey, free golf is always fun. Not that i am any good but its an excuse to drink a shitload. Speaking of drinking, i do it often, probably 5 nights a week, sadly bartenders know me by name, but its fun none the less. I have played soccer, baseball, and hockey in the past and would definately like to start playing a bit of something before i turn into jabba the hut (225 lbs). I used to pwn people at Goldeneye on N64, at college i never lost and i would have people at parties that i didnt even know come up to me to challenge me to a game. Then I would smoke em. I play the geetar often (Ibanez electric, Ibanez Acoustic, and a Yamaha Acoustic, and a fickin sweet Fender amp that cost me $1200). I also go see a lot of bands, mostly hippie shit, outdoor festivals with camping and what-not. (insert joke about me camping here) They are fun as hell. Anyways, see you guys in the server, i love it when everyone says cant stand ya! or sings the "believe it or not, george isnt at home" line from seinfeld. That show pwns me! "George is gettin upset!!" :lol:

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

I am a big fan of playing with Stanz when he is on the mic wasted, even more so whenI have been drinking myself...lol. Nice intro Stanz, and never change youe avatar, I laugh everytime I see one of your posts, that hat is priceless!

COSTANZA

Rgr that! You know where u gonna be moving to specifically yet? In the city, or just chicago area? Unless its rush hour, im 45 from the city, otherwise during rush hour it could be 2 hours or more. Its a 1.5 hr train ride about. Lemme know, i know a lot of nice places to go. Peace!

Werbung:

eggs

damn ive been known for years to have bad spellin
and also been known to use l33t
but damn curry that one takes me in the ass