Could it be easy to put AO rated titles on the Wii?(considering the motion controls)

killman360

This will probably never happen, but it could be done. The motion controls opens the door to games that could be really bad....

Werbung:

kaitora

i think he's thinking very AO... and it's not the kind of thing i'd expect on a console... imagine some kid finding those kind of games... seriously... the implications...

killman360

kaitora said:
i think he's thinking very AO... and it's not the kind of thing i'd expect on a console... imagine some kid finding those kind of games... seriously... the implications...
Yes, like(pardon my french)a sex like game. think of how easy it would be with these controls, that is what i meen.

Jailbreak

hahahah one of the first things me n my friends talked about after seeing the remote was how shockingly bad it could be, ie smashing peoples faces in by using the remote.

jesta

Two things,

kaitora said:

If a game is rated AO then kids shouldn't play them, the parents should lock them along with their naughty mags etc. lol

And what an interesting question. If you were to play a game where you are a psychopathic killer, would you being doing the actions of the killer, stabbing etc. I think it would be too close to the knuckle to release on the Wii. I have always thought virtual reality could be a bit close to reality for it to be released in to the mainstream. The Wii I think has an excellent mix of virtual reality and a gaming console. If AO rated games were to be released on the Wii I think the motion senitive controls should be kept to a minimum!

killman360

jesta said:
Two things,

kaitora said:

If a game is rated AO then kids shouldn't play them, the parents should lock them along with their naughty mags etc. lol

And what an interesting question. If you were to play a game where you are a psychopathic killer, would you being doing the actions of the killer, stabbing etc. I think it would be too close to the knuckle to release on the Wii. I have always thought virtual reality could be a bit close to reality for it to be released in to the mainstream. The Wii I think has an excellent mix of virtual reality and a gaming console. If AO rated games were to be released on the Wii I think the motion senitive controls should be kept to a minimum!
Agreed, for nintendo's sake!

Werbung:

Danny

Nintendo didn't allow AO Games.. Take for example Manhunt 2... AO Game got banned.. changed to M unbanned..