could someone point me to the documentation

whopper

I am only a private and have to ask.
Where can I find info about chr setups.

Can we carry more than 1 AR ?
Can we carry more ammo, this leads back to my first question.

I was confused as to loadouts since I have an M16 and when I purchased the Scar it showed 2 in my inventory but no way to switch them.
I was not sure if this was impossible, a level restriction or ?
again my only documentation was the keyboard and interface pic I got when I dl the game.

Weapon list with pictures.
I was playing last night and killed a guy. Picked up his gun and whoa.
It looked like a weapon I used in BF2. square top with scope built in.
The think that shocked me was it was a slow firing auto powerhouse. 1 to 2 shots in the chest would bring anyone down. And the sound was more like grenades going off when it discharged. Man is that thing wicked. Is there a way to check and see what you are using in game. New to the controls and what you can do.

Werbung:

DarkLink

Hey, I have come here to answer your questions.

First of all, yes you can carry more than one AR. You start with a backpack, (Default Item, will not disappear)
at the Shop/Storage section, you can see on the right, the store with all the stuff you can buy. On the left, you can see yourself as well as your equipment.
combatarms.jpg

Now, you should be able to see 5 slots. 4 big ones and 1 small one. (This one has a 6th one because he has an advanced backpack.)
From up to down, the first slot is for your primary weapon. (Assault Rifles, Sub-Machine Guns, Machine Guns and Rifles.) The second one is for your secondary weapon. (Pistols and Shotguns.) The third one is for your melee weapon. The fourth is for the support stuff, such as Grenades (Smoke, Stun, Frag.) and Heart Beat Sensors. And now the fifth one is your Backpack Slot. You can equip anything here. From Primary to Support stuff.
Now, the hot keys for switching to your weapons are as follow. 1 key for the 1st slot (The Primary weapon and so on), 2 key for the 2nd slot, 3 key for the 3rd slot and the 4 key for the 4th slot. Now, depending on what you equipped on the your fifth slot, you have to press accordingly.
For instance, if I get your situation correctly, you have a M16 on your 1st slot and a SCAR-L on your fifth/Backpack slot.
So you would enter the game with a M16 already in your hands. You would need to press 1 again to switch to your SCAR-L.

As for carrying more bullets, you would need to click on the Modifications page.
CA_2.jpg

The rest should be clear.
Now for the gun you picked up, I would say that it was a Machine Gun.

To see what gun you're using, this image should explain everything clearly.

The weapon is indicated at the bottom right side of the screen, where it says your ammunition.
To have a complete view of the equipments in Combat Arms, go to either the Shop/Storage Page or to this Link:
http://combatarms.nexon.net/Depot/WeaponGear.aspx

And finally, for the controls, please refer to this link: http://combatarms.nexon.net/Fieldguide/Interface.aspx

Anyway, hope you liked my little guide. =D
My IGN is __DarkLink__, add me if you want a chat or something.
Have a nice day!

whopper

thank you very much for the help.

I looked at BF2 and the weapon I found that looked the same is the FN F2000.
I do not see it in the list of CA weapons so I am going to guess the G36E is what it was.
I sure wish I had know how to identify it when I found it.
The damage seemed way too much compared to anything else I have seen.

I am still looking for that super weapon LOL
I got a backpack and I though that it would allow more ammo to be carried. I was also thinking that with extended mags and a backpack this would maybe double your ammo.

Again I am very thankful for your post.

Werbung:

DarkLink

I'm happy that I helped. At first, I thought you were talking about the G36E or something similar, but after you said that it fired slowly, I went for the Machine Guns. Anyway, the G36E is, in my opinion, the best gun in the game. =D

• High Accuracy
  • High Portability
  • High Damage
  • High Fire Rate
  • Relatively Low Recoil
What would you want more? ;)