Counter-Sritke

Roger117

everytime i decide to play Counter-Strike (CS), i will end up closing CS and switch to CA lol. i find that CS has a lot in common with CA, guns, match types. i usually find CS a bit more tactical and CA faster. in the end i find CA more fun hehe :) what are your opinions? CS or CA?

Werbung:

MadJanet

Personally, when I get used to a game, I can't go back to the other one. For example, CA seems more "realistic"- I mean when I stop holding my moving buttons, I don't feel like I'm sliding, but in CS, (since I'm used to CA) it feels like I'm sliding a bit after I let go of the buttons.

Roger117

no no i totally fine with it. plus i don't even play it anymore and yes there are many nerds playing it attempting to be cool by playing a fps.

Love

CS is quite fun,
though the gameplay get's quite boring.
If I were to play CS, it would only be for ZM.
ZombieMod can't be beat by CA.
Plus, the fact you can shoot items and the fact they'll be effected by your shot/knife is quite amusing, who doesn't love making cades?!
Who doesn't love running around spraying your tag everywhere?

IKilledYouIn1

Combat Arms FTW! Counter Strike was only played once by me, I hated it. In Counter Strike the maps are too big. They should make the maps a lot more smaller. Plus, Combat Arms and Counter Strike are the same only different maps and modes and graphics. SO in my opinion Combat Arms is the best PC game in the world!

Purpose-1

Counter Strike is very laggy and horrible graphics. To many glitches and hacks in it. I played it for like a month until I realized why I was always getting owned. Most of them use the invisible hack and they can shoot like a spray gun with a sniper. I know this is not a gun with a scope because if I kill that person I would pick up it's gun. I try to shoot with it and it shoots reguraly liek a sniper. I will even post up a video of it soon and if someone can try to report that guy for me.

Layzie

Haha, sort of an old post but I agree about opening up CS and closing the game 5 minutes in and signing into CA. CS:S was fun for its time, but CA is the new and somewhat improved CS

cacology

I'll admit that I have only played CA briefy, compared to several years of playing CS, but I'm going to have to disagree with you guys on this. CA is great and all, but CS is a FAR superior game in terms of gameplay, and community.

All you need to do is refresh the server list, and see how absolutely massive CS is. There are loads of maps, with all sorts of mods to fit anyones needs, and while there are a lot of annoying people on CS, it's nowhere near as bad as your average CA pub or..Halo 3 on XBL *shudders*.

Also, the amount of people who use hacks in CS is GREATLY exaggerated, as are the number of "nerds" who play the game as well.

superwii60

CS is realy only good for making fun of with short parrodies like on the new grounds site there is a guy thats made 1 or 2 stick figure CS parroides realy funny

Serbo

Counter Strike is very laggy and horrible graphics. To many glitches and hacks in it. I played it for like a month until I realized why I was always getting owned. Most of them use the invisible hack and they can shoot like a spray gun with a sniper. I know this is not a gun with a scope because if I kill that person I would pick up it's gun. I try to shoot with it and it shoots reguraly liek a sniper. I will even post up a video of it soon and if someone can try to report that guy for me.

Sounds alot like that winter level - the first part that is

Werbung: