Counter Strike SLOW !

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Puppet said:
Silly talk. I have no problems at all with mine. Sounds like you two have problems with your own stuff.

No problems. I'm just saying in terms of the game speed:

1.6>CZ> CS:S; this is also in the order of difficulty from hard to easy and if its not a challenge, its not worth it. Everything MUST be difficult; its the only way to learn. :roll:

P.S I have been conditioned. sighs.

--Rimwrecker

I agree with Intro on that. I love the look of the M4 in this one, although I now forget what it looks like in 1.6. The M4 looks so fat in Source...everything is so fat.

And, why do you prefer 1.6 > CZ?

Casualty

guys your all right...to a ption, but once you get source configured it plays really well, it took me some time but i have it running really well

CuRRyINaHuRRy

--Rimwrecker said:
I agree with Intro on that. I love the look of the M4 in this one, although I now forget what it looks like in 1.6. The M4 looks so fat in Source...everything is so fat.

And, why do you prefer 1.6 > CZ?

I never said I prefer it over 1.6; I said in terms of the game speed, 1.6 is faster than CZ. By game speed, I mean the pace of things; players move faster first of all. I guess I just miss the feel of UT; good times on morpheus and phobos...lots of rofl coptors. :?

mom

css

i too like cz better then 1.6
something about me being a noob on 1.6 conpared to all the 1337 players who've been playing since what 1.3? i stand no chance against some of the people on 1.6. plus their are alot of hackerz and it gets really annoying. cz i think is the best of both worlds. it has a more 1.6 feel but it looks alot better plus you can pick up nades which i found nifty when i first found cz. source has a long way to go before it is even remotely considered accurate on any level.
in my opinion
1. way to slow like curry said. its almost boring walking to site b on d2
2. hitboxes are a joke even though it has become alot better so it is improving. my example is straife shooting. its just way off. maybe im wrong and my lappy just sucks.

blze

lol mom, you said something about 1.6'ers playing since like 1.3, lol, eggs tell him what's up chief! i was on at like beta 7 and you were earlier than that. i was rocking 56gh3y all day barely getting 10 kills a map and shit. lol i remember the first time i got 20, it was on italy, i took like 10 ss of it. ahh, those were the days when cs took a back seat to tfc dustbowl and 2fort. *nostalgic*

(on a side note on memory lane: does anyone remember a 1.0 or 1.1 map, whichever was the first version where corpses didnt disappear, it was a train yard, there was like water along one side of the map, one bomb site was there, the other b-site was up and to the right of the ct spawn, it was HUGE with buildings winding through the whole map. ct's started in a square and had to go down a ramp and either right to one b-site or straight to the main part of the map. man, i could draw it if i had to but cant remember the name...HBO!!!)

Werbung:

Machiavelli

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Puppet said:
Silly talk. I have no problems at all with mine. Sounds like you two have problems with your own stuff.

No problems. I'm just saying in terms of the game speed:

1.6>CZ> CS:S; this is also in the order of difficulty from hard to easy and if its not a challenge, its not worth it. Everything MUST be difficult; its the only way to learn. :roll:

P.S I have been conditioned. sighs.

I agree with curry, I started at 1.6, got to be good at it, started playing cz and it was really easy but then slowly I've been falling apart as a good shooter and all of that. The reason you haven't seen me on punx for weeks is because I've gone back to 1.6 to get my shooting back up to its former accuracy and quickness, no matter how ugly the game looks.