crossfire open beta?

SPARTANZ77

when does the crossfire open beta start? i dont really care as i have been playing in the closed beta but my friends wanna play too there forums really suck andi am compelled to make a vbulletin crossfire! i went on their site and could not find the dates for the open beta so does anyone know?

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

You may already know but its open right now. Its not a bad game but to me the graphics suck. But if your board its something to do.

MooCowMan

Meh.. I wasn't a fan, I got called hacker when I tried it (funny.. no hackers? yet I was called one.. must have been an Ex. CA player lmao). CA is much better minus the fact theres tons of hackers.

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I really hate the money system. Like...with such an extreme passion that cannot be understood.

They do NOT want you to use another weapon other than the first gun you buy. I mean CHRIST!

It costs 45,000 coins/rupees/Gamepoints/Souls/Cows whatever... to buy a rifle until it wears out, and every match you make anywhere between 100-300 of the noted currency. I just so happened to buy an MP-5 and I'm doomed for the rest of eternity to use a SUB while people shoot me in the back with the SPAS-12.

It's a counterstrike ripoff.

But past that, I like the ghost gametype. That's kinda fun. But the weapons cost and etc really made me hate it fast.

edit: I should sue for false advertising. I watched the videos and saw dual pistols and knives. I have not seen these ingame yet. I want my...megabytes...back?....can I get my lost bandwidth returned to me?...hmmmm