CSS is here to stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoRm5406

As we all know CSS is here to stay.

OK... SO...

What settings are going to be good for CSS?

Same rate's? CL_Updaterate?

All those?

Any ideas?

I have none...

Werbung:

Dirty

All I know is that we get to play MY MAPS!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!

HAHAHHAHA in house map maker!

SWEET!

DiLLa

i can give u a def setting right now cl_smooth 0
cl_updaterate is 30
cl_rate is either 25000 or 30000
and im not sure but i think my cmdrate is 100

DiLLa

a coupe more that are good is r_rainlength 0 stops raining in aztec
and fps_max is set at 300 but if ur card isnt that good suggest turning it down a bit...mine is at 200

one thing i had to get tho was cl_ragdoll_collide 1
thats a great affect to have in source...instead of the bodies falling thru each other..they actually collide into each other for more realism..just a thought

Intro

Nice thread, keep this one going.

Any tweaks will be of great help. Lotsa hax out there in CS:S land.. Gotta have shit in top shape to deal with them accordingly.

Crisis

Whoops, I posted stuff like this in the CZ gone forum section. :arrow:

:idea: However when I get back today I'll be doing game physics tests for CS.S. Testing (like I did for CZ and CS 1.x) how fast I can run, fastest way to move, jumping distances, firing rate, accuracy for all guns etc...

Also learning the newly designed maps for strats, exploits, camps, etc...

Crisis

Here it is...
HeatoNJr said:
Anyway, if you're not sure if you can handle CS.S
I get 75-100FPS using 512MB ULL PC3200(DDR400), AMD XP 2500 (333), and a 9700Pro 128MB.

Graphic Settings:
AA: App Pref (CZ-2x)
AF: 4x (CS 8x)
Texture Pref: Quality
Mipmap Detail: Quality
V-Sych: Always OFF (this should only ever be on, for display with poor refresh rates)
TRUFORM: Always Off

In-game resolution is at 1024x768 (CZ & CS.S)

ChadJohnson

I have a shitty graphics card so those of you w/fps problems try using these commands:
r_rainsimulate 0 (turns rain off)
cl_smooth 0
fog_enable 0 (turns fog off)
mat_specular 0
mat_bumpmap 0

they gave me 20-30 more fps, but it does take away some beauty from the game...good luck!

GorillaWarfare

Ah, this is great... that cz server was the best there was. Now it is no more. This means I have to get a life??... dammit. I think i'd much rather play cz than source in ultra low res. Plus I think cz is more poslished and the weapons are just more fun to use. Have fun getting hacked to death ! :)

Casualty

jsut a question..and i did read tha tyou deleted it...but defender is it possible to have a server in both games? i knwo youve had mutiple servers before....

Intoxicated

cas, you should probably make a new thread for that, i dont know how much fender checks the forums. its a good idea though, espescially since i dont have/cant run source yet

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.