CSS Server Update

WoRm5406

The CSS server has been updated with the newest MANI mod.

This mod has quite a few new features.

One item that I will touch on is the votemod.

The votemod now shows you exactly which map is winning.

Attached is a screenshot...

Werbung:

WoRm5406

I was playing with my photoshop... and I wanted to put an emphasis on the box at the bottom... so I wanted it to look like water reflection like in source...

Some of the other updates:

Betting system now working
Death Laser avaialbe
"settings" command lets you edit many options
QUAKE SOUNDS NOW ARE OFF
Team Balancer turned off

In a contionual effort to keep the servers up to date you will see many updates and changes posted as they happen. It is possible you may not see many items if no updates are needed or available.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.If you see a mod or update on another server feel free to recommend or talk about.

COMMING SOON:

statsme mod

ps. Last night we had a good turn out and many new people came in. Thanks for helping me make sure the settings work correctly.

WoRm5406

keisorsoze said:
how bout "statsmeminimum" ?

That is what it is really called... but overall it is called statsme.

I was just using the larger parent program wording.

statsmeminium will be the real item installed.

WoRm5406

Mani-mod update included:

Added Betting Mod supporting commands, bet, bet ct all, bet t all, bet t half, bet t 3000 etc.

Added Bounty Mod, supporting commands are bounty to show top bounties and rules

Added vote progress indicator for system vote. This is displayed at the bottom of the screen and can be player controlled via the 'settings' menu. The display shows number of votes, time remaining and the top 3 current votes.

I have also added the statsmeminimum mod.

Werbung:

WoRm5406

Below are three screen shots from CSS.

They show some of the updated mod features.

In order:

1) Bounty Mod
When someone gets 5 kills, with out dying, a bounty is placed on them. This bounty starts at $1000 and goes up $500 each round they survive. You can win the bounty if you kill them first.

In console type in bounty and it will show you the settings and who has a bounty on them and thier ammount.

2) Stats
The stats have been added/correctd to actualyl show you who you did damage to and who did damage to you. You have an option at the start of the round to select what type of stats you want displayed.

3) Death Beam
In the "settings" page you can turn on "Death Beam". This will show you where the kill shot came from, that made you a tick mark on someones belt.

Overall Settings:
Next time you are in game; use the all say "Y" and type in "settings". This will bring up a screen with different user selectable options to allow you to choose from.