Ctrl-S Problem....

Sortitout

Can anyone help me out? The past week or so, whenever I press Ctrl and S in game, my esc screen pops up (the one with servers, player list, etc). Ctrl is my duck button and this causes problems....

Never did this before, wondered if this was a server side change??
Thanks

Werbung:

Puppet

Think back over the past week or so because I believe you recently installed or configured something that uses hotkeys and CZ is just reacting to what the hotkey is executing. Take a look in your tray and right click each item and check the options on each for hotkeys. By the way, if you're in a different counterstrike game than CZ (source, 1.6) does it do it there also?

Sortitout

Puppet said:
Think back over the past week or so because I believe you recently installed or configured something that uses hotkeys and CZ is just reacting to what the hotkey is executing. Take a look in your tray and right click each item and check the options on each for hotkeys. By the way, if you're in a different counterstrike game than CZ (source, 1.6) does it do it there also?

thanks pupp. hmmm don't think i installed anything nor configured anything at all, much less one with hotkeys or something. don't play 1.6 and don't have source. =( where do i find this tray thing? lol

Puppet

I'm talking about your apps in the bottom tray in windows on the right hand side next to your clock. Close them all except for steam and see if you can get the problem to reproduce.

Sortitout

WOOT! u are a compooter guru. it was my new external hard drive running some backup software at system startup. once i exited out of that, my cz is back to normal.

i can now officially croutch and move backword now. thanks pupp! how much pp u want? :p

Werbung: