December Patch Thoughts

Layzie

So with the new patch came new things and I wanted to share my thoughts as well as hear what other people think.

So first off, I'll talk about the new game mode. At first, It was extremely confusing to understand (well to me anyway). After I got the hang of going for the data and trying to collect them all, the game mode became a little more fun. I found though, that the mode is much much better played with 10 players compared to 16. It makes it a lot less hectic and luck based. The only problem with the less players is that killing the "super spy" can be extremely hard. So why are they so hard? First they have 3 weapons: Minichain gun, Flamethrower, and RPG. The flamethrower is pretty useless with its less than decent damage. The Minichain gun is extremely OP considering it's almost if not already an instakill gun. And the RPG is pretty balanced; sort of like the LAW (and as a hint, you can shoot its rockets as well). Anyway, moving on from the weapons, the character itself moves extremely fast which makes running a way a bit hard. And if you think that isn't hard enough; he has a ton of health to rip through. What most people haven't realized yet though, is that if you knife the super spy (yeah, its kinda hard to get close enough to a good spy), it'll take 2 hits max to kill them. (So..a gun does like 2% damage but a knife does 50%.. don't understand how that works..) Overall, I give the game mode a 3/5; needs balancing.

Next I'll briefly discuss one of the new black market items; the elite moderator. Now I want to say that it's about time Nexon implemented a kick feature however, making people pay for it is extremley screwed up. And if its not enough BS to make us pay, but it's only for a week!!! So to have kick rights, you'd have to pay nexon $25 a month.. It's just one of those idiotic things implemented that makes you want to smack the company.

Since I consider myself a pretty decent snper, I felt obligated to try it out. It's a semi-auto sniper rifle with medium damage, low rate of fire, and high recoil. In my opinion for those of you who are having a hard time deciding which sniper rifle to choose; don't bother with this one. The SR-25 is a much better semi-auto SR than the new russian rifle.

I'm sure a lot of people are going to disagree with some of the things mentioned above so I just want to point out that everyone is entitled to their own opinion so be a little nice =)

Werbung:

-Whale-

I for one love the dragunov. I have gotten so many headshots with it already. In my opion, it needs to be nerfed. I think it is way better than the SR-25.

Ebolaiztoxic

this patch is so dumb why did they make us wait and wait for nothing this pissed me off because all the new weapons are to buy with nx and no rattlesnake and the disapointing spy hunt this patch makes me wanna stick a knife up my ass and turn it sideways lol

UnholyReaper

I for one love the dragunov. I have gotten so many headshots with it already. In my opion, it needs to be nerfed. I think it is way better than the SR-25.

it is very good...but IT SHOULD BE NERFED!!! GRRR! That's the only reason i dont want to get it! its recoil suks! im sticking with my good ol l96a1

Werbung:

Bostro

I think layzie hit it right on the head with the patch. I dont think I could say it any better.

As far as the new sniper being nerfed, that gun sucks to much as is. Its a spray and pray model for snipers. They actualy nerfed the sr-25 firerate so people would buy this rifle for the firerate. I have used it for a week and at first, seemed good. But after a couple days, I just wanted my l96 back.