DigitalSword Redux.

DigitalSword

Well since my thread cameback after being dead for about 2 months:

My name is Bob, Rob, and all ov the above.

I was born in Landstuhl, Germany just outside of Ramstein Air Force Base where my father was stationed.
We came back just before my first birthday.
I have lived in Dallas and Denver for 3-4 months at a time when I was very little and do not remember it but I was there.

Now I live in NE Ohio 20 mins outside of cleveland in a little town called Mantua. Google Earth it. Its a quite little spot just outside of them residential burbs with enough trees and greenery to actually be called "country" or "boonies" or wtfever you want. I have lived here for for virtually 19 years and know every 4 wheeler trail in the county+2 neighbouring. 4 wheelers are big around here.
We have decent summers, and crazy winters depending on your taste of the white stuff but basically if you hate snow dont come here.
Let em put it to you his way, I went to bed with the ground dry, I woke up with 3 inches of it. As I type this its still falling.

I am 22 and will turn 23 on the 1st of May.
I have no children.(cait? - :wink: )
I am not married.(rancid - :wink: )

My family is very large, and very italian. Most of it resides on the west 98th area of clevelands east side. Not exactly prominent, but picture the typical side street sub in the sporanos and you will get the idea.

I was in college for 2 years at Kent State University (yes the one with the shootings, I.e May 4th "mayday")
Unfortunately somewhere in the beginning of 04 i got into money troubles and then law troubles and i dropped school and all that jazz which landed me here when i stopped in walmart with a loose $30 and grabbed cz.
I was bored, working a 9-5 with no car and no real social life because of not having a car.

It has been a year since those fateful days, and while these days are good I will put it our in the wide and open that I am not happy with my life. I have done some things that I, nor my very proud but kind family aren not very fond of. Even after I have paid my debt to society those feelings still linger and it is hard. I had a good thing going and I fucked it all up. First in the fam to go to college and half-way blow it(i do intend to go back with time.)Really quite odd my story, it wanst drugs or antyhing that you would immeditely assuem that got me where i am, I think it was more of me just throwing caution to the wind about everything, until it came to one giant, crashing, hault.

But I do not regret it, I mean yes, some things I do, it is life there is always something someone regrets, but most things i take in stride, in fact the past just added to my quality of charachter, as you all know, you deal with me all the time.

and I do not regret my time here, granted it has been a somewhat giant waste of time ive made some solid friends with solid people who I intend to visit now that i can actually go out and about and do things again.

When I picked up cz, It had occured to me, "hey, this will be fun, I havent played in so long(it had been about 4 years)and I wonder if the 24/7 dust server is still up".

I know how geak, right?

Sure as shit the dust server was up under a new flag, aka the u servers.

A couple days into that and I got bored with awps and decided to look around and boom, this little server called punx had sum peeps on at 11pm and no awp and it was the next in line for lowest ping and I sai HEY! lets do it!.

and I did.

Werbung:

Intro

I just asked my neighbor if he knew a guy named DigitalSword.

He said "no, but he sounds like a fag".

I had to agree.

:lol:

Actually your name makes me think you'd be The RZA's weapon. You know, like on that Wu-Tang fighting game or something. Fuck it, I'm rambling. Nice to meetcha!

eggs

atucally the GZA from the Wu-Tang group
has an album or so called Liquid Swords
very good album check it out...

<---- big Wu-Tang fan

Intro

"B-O-B boy, fast like Bruce Lee-roy
Caramel sundae honey set the decoy
For you soldiers seekin' to de-stroy
me, what the fuck you think we got the heat for?"

Digi-taaaaaaahl.

BRING THE MOTHER FUCKING RUCKAS.

<-----OWN all Wu tang songs KNOWN TO MAN

good shit. we were bumping it the other day on PuNx until ema started bitching about. it. I dont blame her though. it is only for the 1337est of players. No beef Em just not your style. good shit.

oh and DS....weak sause man.

151!

EMA

RedLight:|:GreenLight said:
BRING THE MOTHER FUCKING RUCKAS.

<-----OWN all Wu tang songs KNOWN TO MAN

good shit. we were bumping it the other day on PuNx until ema started bitching about. it. I dont blame her though. it is only for the 1337est of players. No beef Em just not your style. good shit.

oh and DS....weak sause man.

151!

1 i dont like that queer tang i'm stupid shit...
2 i was already listening to my own music and i couldn't hear my shit
3 it wasn't just me bitching at you about shutting the hell up...gtfo

--Rimwrecker

I'd have to agree with Ema there. Please don't play your own music through the mic...some of us are listening to our own music and/or would like to actually try and listen for our opponents.

That stuff was getting pretty annoying.

Werbung:

Sortitout

--Rimwrecker said:
I'd have to agree with Ema there. Please don't play your own music through the mic...some of us are listening to our own music and/or would like to actually try and listen for our opponents.

That stuff was getting pretty annoying.

well from what i see the only time people pump their music is when its really late at night and not many people are on at all, and its a fun pickmeup, like when ab starts singing all nutso to depeche mode or other funny crap.

also, from what i understand, you can always mute him if u need to :twisted: