Dirty is OUT!

Dirty

Hey guys, I am with a bunch of the guys that cant play CS:S...

I tried to but I am getting as low at 7 fps on some maps... I avg about 30 fps but during combat it can drop to below 10... that is just to bad and annoying to go on with it anymore. I will make maps while I am out, I dont think I will be able to afford a card for at least a month, maybe more. Maybe by the time I get back Dilla and Slick will be part of PuNx and we will be complete!

peace

Werbung:

Puppet

Dirty, the game wouldn't be the same without you. I get more laughs from you then anyone on the server. Listen, my fps isn't the best but it seems to stay around 55 to 65 with this new config I'm using. I'm not getting massive kills but I seem to be holding my own anyway. Found it on the internet. Please try it out:

cl_showfps 1
hud_drawhistory_time 1
hud_deathnotice_time 3
r_3dsky "0"
muzzleflash_light "0"
dsp_enhance_stereo "1"
r_drawparticles "0"
cl_forcepreload "1"
cl_smooth 0
r_modellodscale "0.1"
cl_phys_props_enable "0"
cl_phys_props_max "0"
r_propsmaxdist 5000
mat_mipmaptextures "1"
r_lod "-5"
cl_c4dynamiclight "1"
r_decal_cullsize "0"
l_cull "1"
mat_bumpmap "0"
mat_specular "0"
mat_bloom "0"
mat_fastnobump "0"
mat_fastspecular "0"
mat_forcedynamic "0"
mat_bufferprimitives "0"
max_shells "0"
cl_ejectbrass "0"
fog_enable "0"
r_drawrain "0"
r_rainalpha 0
r_rainalphapow 0
r_raindensity 0
r_rainlength 0
r_RainProfile 0
r_RainRadius 0
r_RainSideVel 0
r_RainSimulate 0
r_rainspeed 0nn
r_RainSplashPercentage 0
r_rainwidth 0
cl_show_splashes "0"
cl_ragdoll_collide "0"
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable "0"

DiLLa

lol so much for the rinky dinky shit i was gonna put up...puppet pretty much should have named that post fps master

and thnx for that comment dirty :)

Satan

damn dirty that sucks if your ever in the mood for some good ole 1.6 let me know ill come join ya lol. get that card fast, maybe we should start a donation for ya lol.

Dirty

Well I did that Puppet, it raised my fps to about 50-60

I still dont like the game to much though.

I guess it will grow on me.

thx

Puppet

OK Dirty. I found that some of the commands in that config are considered cheats and won't execute so you'll get messages in your console. So I cleaned out the cvars that are considered cheats and here is the script below. You need to open up notepad and cut and paste the script below into it and then save the file as autoexec.cfg. You need to save autoexec.cfg in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\dirty_deagle@nastyass.com\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg

bind "TAB" "+showscores"
cl_showfps 1
hud_drawhistory_time 1
hud_deathnotice_time 3
muzzleflash_light "0"
dsp_enhance_stereo "1"
cl_forcepreload "1"
mat_bufferprimitives "0"
r_rainalpha "0"
cl_smooth 0
r_modellodscale "0.1"
cl_phys_props_enable "0"
cl_phys_props_max "0"
r_propsmaxdist 5000
mat_mipmaptextures "1"
r_lod "-5"
cl_c4dynamiclight "1"
r_decal_cullsize "0"
mat_bumpmap "0"
mat_specular "0"
mat_bloom "0"
mat_fastnobump "0"
mat_fastspecular "0"
cl_ejectbrass "0"
fog_enable "0"
r_rainalphapow "0"
r_raindensity "0"
r_rainlength "0"
r_RainProfile "0"
r_RainRadius "0"
r_RainSideVel "0"
r_RainSimulate "0"
r_rainspeed "0"
r_RainSplashPercentage "0"
r_rainwidth "0"
cl_show_splashes "0"
cl_ragdoll_collide "0"
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable "0"
bind "LEFTARROW" "cl_righthand 0"
bind "RIGHTARROW" "cl_righthand 1"
echo Dirty's Config loaded . . . . .

DiLLa

puppet i just want u to know i used some of the commands u gave dirty and wowlol!...

my fps in dust wa 45-60 before...in spawn

now its at 100 thnx bro even tho this was geard towards dirty

and for any1 who is thinkn bout usin these cmds b careful

Puppet

My intention wasn't just for Dirty. I know there are a few people that have been complaining besides me. Now that I feel more comfortable with Source (due to this script) I figure it will get the regular players back to playing like they always did, and then hopefully the Source server will be as popular as the CZ server was. I noticed last night that the server stayed full through most of the night. However, if your 100 fps means you will be killing me more, then I must let you know that this script causes excessive cpu utilization and can cause your AMD/Intel chip to explode right off the surface of the substrate. This in turn can cause a ricochet effect in your server and possibly burn a whole right through the side of your chassis, thereby striking you in the chest and instantly killing you. This only happens to people with FPS above 85. Sorry. I must ask you to stop using this script for your own well being.

Werbung:

blze

gj making all taht, maybe now 3 peeps will connex a day...
CZ SPAM EVERYWHERE !!!!!

usually, the grass isnt any greener, 8O