Dirty is OUT!

Puppet

Dirty,

I found some more that I added to my autoexec.cfg and they boosted me 8 more fps:

r_dynamic "0"
mat_specular "0"
mat_compressedtextures "1"
mat_clipz "1"

Werbung:

slick

how the fuck can u tell Puppet ...8 fps....., my fps is jumpin between 50 and 200 now. I'm just curious. U just use net_graph 3 right?
I played Italy and I got 220..... this game is a fukin joke

Puppet

Because I find the cvars on the internet and read up on them, and then I go to an empty server (like ours) and I change them to different settings. If they don't make any difference while I'm standing still or when I'm running then I throw them out and go to the next one.

slick

ANYWHO

WHEN DO YOU THINK THEY GONNA RESTART THE SERVER? ANY NEWS ON THAT?
THANX ANYWAY

P.S. EVEN THE FORUM IS STARTING TO GET EMPTY...PEOPLE INSIST FOR A WHILE BUT WHEN THEY SEA THAT NOONE CARES...I GUESS THEY LEAVE. IM GETTING FUKIN LONELY....

i refresh the forum page like every 10 minutes...sad

PEACE

Puppet

Well, you can do what Deviant and I did.....go find another server. I had fun for a little while. No news for you on the server. I think Defender is just very busy and will get to it when he can. You could always start a thread about your love for rootworm. That will keep you busy.

slick

well i went to a4h yesterday and i owned beeing on yahoo messenger also......not that im bragging :D . but u know, it's not the same...
Al this happening when Dirty said he'll talk to Defender about me getting into PuNx...just my luck..........fuking sux dammit

Werbung: