Dirty vs. Nemesis

Hetfield14

Hey Nemesis here. I've been trying to beef up my deagle skills and i asked Dilla who the best person in punx is with a deagle and like 5 people said DIRTY right away. So i thought it would be fun to challenge you (dirty) to a 1 vs. 1 on a map that we both agree on using only deagle's. It can be friendly or if you're willing...i thought it would be a fun wager that if i win i can be in punx, but obviously that's up to you guys. Anyways, Dirty if you get this or if anyone can contact Dirty my aim sn is Hetfield14 or just catch me in the server sometime and we can work it out. later mo fo's

p.s. http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=729 for my psychostats...i'm pretty proud of me and my deagle, lol

Werbung:

DigitalSword

.......my god.

-------------------------------
This letter was also sent from nemesis's home about a week ago.

Dear Mr. George Bush,

Ive been wanting to get better at politics and asked my local congressman who would be the best in the US to talk to about it and 5 other senators said you, so I thought it would be fun to challenge you to a duel. It can be a friendly walk in the park or if your dumb enough, i think it would be a fun wager if I bring my boy scout pellet gun and you bring your thermonuclear weapons and if i win, ill get to be the president.
Anyway, if and when you get this and the secret service doesnt raid my home for potential assasination threat, please aim me at "nonubzlikeme" or email me at pimplefacedteenager@pg-13.com

whats sad is, george bush is dumb enough to shockingly say yes.

|DS|

PS> Nemesis, I didnt mean to rip your skills, your deagle is in fact very good, top of the server. Granted Dirty hasnt been on much lately to match your time spent and i think he would win in your supposed battle for his deagle is something quite quixotic ( :wink: ). I just must say that your request, while ideal, is extremely comical. hang around, be a reg, kick some ass, not just dirty's and maybe theyll let ya in.

Sortitout

digi you are fucking hilarious...how many hours did that take for you to write up? i was laughing off my chair, showed my buddies who think cs is for geeks and they were rofl too.

fucking brilliant man, brilliant

Hetfield14

Hmm...

i might want to reconsider my offer... Nemesis 1,044 27.36% 161,885 1132.41
2 [PuNx]-||-Dirty 852 35.74% 117,053 1000.00

i'm just looking at that damn accuracy of dirty's...scary looking, and digi i appreciate your p.s. you left, lol, and the punx thing was kind of a joke, i don't expect them to let in a guy who's only been here a couple months, but i still think it would be fun to go up against dirty, at least he'll put me in my place, lol

Dirty

Sure, I love a deagle match... You can use a colt. :twisted:

oh yeah.. I need to work less when I aint top of the Deagle kills stats page!
http://www.punxclan.com/stats/weapon.php?id=8

EMA

Dirty said:

GET EM DIRTY!!!! w00t

DiLLa

Sortitout said:
digi you are fucking hilarious...how many hours did that take for you to write up? i was laughing off my chair, showed my buddies who think cs is for geeks and they were rofl too.

fucking brilliant man, brilliant

and then after you finish sucking him off make sure you swallow :twisted:

Dirty said:

agreed ema...i had a feeling dirty was gonna reply like that

Machiavelli

Digi...

Foot in Mouth or Cock in Mouth

Discuss...

jk man, but you are starting to take over billy's old role of punx watchdog and first responder to challenges and shit talked.

Werbung: