Do any of you guys play on wireless internet?

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

I have problems with mine every couple days; I am pretty sure that one of my phones causes problems. I am not sure, but it sems thatsometimes I get better rates then others.

spliT

ok thanks for the info...I figure when I get home and play on my laptop I'll just use the wireless it has and I wanted to see if my rates would be all messed up.

DigitalSword

I use wireless.

Its not entirely bad but it can give you issues no matter how close you are to your access point.

especially as you enter a heated fight or your round a corner into a guy, itll give you a connection error from the big jump in data transfer.

|DS|

EMA

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
I use wireless.

Its not entirely bad but it can give you issues no matter how close you are to your access point.

especially as you enter a heated fight or your round a corner into a guy, itll give you a connection error from the big jump in data transfer.

|DS|

wow i've only played on wireless...i've never had a problem...err on this comp, my comp i couldn't tell if it was the wireless or jsut the shitty computer.

MeanMugginFool

I used to have wireless, then did the whole hardwire deal, definetly a notice as far as speed and lag. Hardwire is definetly the way to go if you can do it.

Puppet

I use wireless only because I like to move my furniture around often to change the scenery. Wireless has never been an issue for me but who knows. I did want to mention for those of you with wireless that find it cuts out often, check your remote telephones in the house. If you have something around 2 ghz then get rid of it and buy a 5 ghz or at least move it to another side of the house. I was losing my connection way too often and didn't figure out it was the phone causing it for about 5 months.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, had the same prob with the 2.4ghz phone. You can try changing the channel on your router, but the prob we had was that the phone operated on the best channel for the wireless connectivity also. So yeah, either get a 900 mhz or 5.8 ghz phone, or switch to hardwire network