Do Not Eat at WENDYS!

Werbung:

blze

even more reason not to eat there:

i went through a wendy's drive-thru the other day for lunch. when i got up to the speaker box i said "I'd like a number 4 with no tomatos and a coke". the girl responded "did you want the combo?". i thought to myself bitch, i just ordered a 'number', wtf is wrong with you. i had my friend with me, who started lol'ing and rofl'ing all over the place. so i ask you: as a society, are we getting that stupid?

yeah as fucked up as it may sound, there is a balance that is required for a society to grow. we need them, just like they need us. so true about the stupid ones always wanting to fuck, blze. that will hurt us in the long run. maybe i should stop going to wendy's. its not just the help that is tarded, last week i was in the drive-thru again. i heard the lady in front of me order. 'no. 4 with no bacon" here, a no 4 is a big bacon classic. a no 4 w/o bacon, is a no 2, a regular fucking cheeze burger....with cheeze. fuck this, im going back to ramen noodles everyday

thats from my clan's forums.

slick

Shit, you should go hoping to find any part of thr human anatomy.
Then file a bigass lawsuit or if u dont feel like going thru get a fat settlement.

Fenire

who orders their chili in the first place oh and by the way if you order a #1 ad bacon and a kieser bun and cheese its the same thing as the #4 but its 50 cents cheaper talk about retadred

G

I'd have to say that Taco Bell is the worst place to order food around these parts. You give them your order. They repeat it back to you. The receipt lists what you ordered, correctly. Then you check the bag...

Unfortunately, problems like these are a display of the ever growing stupidity of todays youth.

Puppet

I reported the Taco Bell in Winder Georgia to the health department. There were 2 girls working there that had fingernails that were around 4 inches long. All the time one of these girls is filling my order, all I can think of is "How does she wipe her butt?" and "How do I know her hands are sanitary?". I mean really. Frickin disgusting

Fenire

oi slick leave those mental to dirty ok! but at least you dont have to have sex with a bitch digging 4 inch nails into your back... ow the pain

DigitalSword

I worked at Taco Bell for two years and i gotta say we were good kids, but at nite in the summers we would work till 4am and we would call friends and give em free food and climb out on teh roof and throw sauce packets at cars, and rift race around the parking lot with our POS beaters so fun, if u guys are ever in streetsboro,ohio look for taco bell, i broke the front window, thus i got fired...

ds

Dirty

Puppet said:
I reported the Taco Bell in Winder Georgia to the health department. There were 2 girls working there that had fingernails that were around 4 inches long. All the time one of these girls is filling my order, all I can think of is "How does she wipe her butt?" and "How do I know her hands are sanitary?". I mean really. Frickin disgusting

Dude, are you gay or something? Girls dont poop you goober. they puke up their food like owls, their assholes are only penis fluid coffee mugs. I swear some of you guys give women no respect.

Deviant

I love Taco Bell....but one time my friends mom saw a box that meat came in and she swears it said "Grade D"....of course that's not really surprising.

Digi, my buddy used to work at Taco Bell, his manager was his dealer and they would always go on the roof, burn one, then jam out to a bunch of punk rock in the kitchen.

DiLLa

lmao dirty the shit u come up with sometimes...

but at least they understand you enuff to repeat ur order...here they hire mexicans that dont speak english well..and then w/e you order sumtimes it isnt even remotely close...on top of the fact you cant understand wtf they are saying either

Werbung:

Fenire

ya we get alot of imigrants here too due to the fact that fast food retuarants must hire 35% of theyre staff from wellfare dam people steal our jobs and dont een have the courtesy to speak my fucking language get the fuck out.... excuse my spelling im trying to post in under 20 min