Do Something Funny To Occupy Yourself During A Long Loading Screen In A Video Game.

killman360

Instructions: Pretty simple, there is a long loading sequence in a game. Do somthing funny and random or just anything at all to occupy your time.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I would practice bouncing a ball off the TV screen, hitting it with my forehead, bouncing it off the TV screen, hitting it with my forehead...

I would go get a newer game system plug it in close to the one that loading and taunt the older one by making the new one load over and over again, thus the older game system would commit suicide and I would take it back to the store and get my money back (what with the warranty and all) so I would be able to get more games for the newer one Maw ha, ha, haaaaaaaa.:LOL:
:bored:Sorry about the evil laugh I guess that I got carried away there, but that is what I would do.:mellow: uhhh, bye.

pkf0rtzh4ar

going to youtube and type in : pikachu's thunderbolt...than i try to make a thunderbolt myself so i give my computer more electricy to load faster :D

guyofgod

I usually have my SNES, Sega, Gamecube, Wii, and DS all on since I have so many TVs in my room now so I usually just jump from game to game when I hit a loading screen :)

Werbung: