Do you think M590 Milatary is for noobs?

Jordan B

That doesn't prove anything. Means that map is small and as I stated before, the range of it is random. And since you were probably playing junkflea, the shotgun is accurate from the spawn to the middle of the map. After that, it's pure luck.

As stated before, to classify a weapon as a "noob weapon" just shows that you can't handle playing against the weapon. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much crying about it. Frustration is a key factor, but calling something a "noob weapon" should have more reasoning behind it besides "Oh i got shot from across a map and died in two shots." Too much exaggeration.

Exactly. Not a noob weapon at all. I was playing against a second lieutenant today who was using the LAW and was extremely deadly with it. I believe that people call weapons "noob weapons" only when they are getting their A**'s handed to them , so they have a cry and shout " NOOB!" .

Frustrating isn't it. I used the LAW when I started. Only to intimidate new trainees who were like , " Oh S**t ! that guy has a Rocket launcher! " .

Lol.

Werbung:

Layzie

Exactly. Not a noob weapon at all. I was playing against a second lieutenant today who was using the LAW and was extremely deadly with it. I believe that people call weapons "noob weapons" only when they are getting their A**'s handed to them , so they have a cry and shout " NOOB!" .

Frustrating isn't it. I used the LAW when I started. Only to intimidate new trainees who were like , " Oh S**t ! that guy has a Rocket launcher! " .

Lol.

Exactly! Haha.

-Whale-

The M590 is a shotgun which means spray damage and no accuracy really needed (just point in the general direction). Any shot chest and up does (being generous to the one getting shot) 25% damage. The shotgun is firing multiple pellets. If you fire at the chest of a guy... lets say 5 pellets are from every shot.. so 5*25%= 125%. So obviously, it's going to be a one shot kill. The range on the weapon is a bit random. Close to mid range its dead on, but I have gotten random kills from mid to long range. The max range seems to be somewhere around 40 meteres (tested with the distance scope).

Anyways, getting to the point of the OP, there is no such thing as a noob weapon. I've seen people who are absolutely terrible with it. I often use the shotgun as my primary weapon when i'm saving my money. It gets the job done. Doesn't mean its a noob weapon. Not every person who starts playing CA can be "devastating" with it.

Same things goes with the LAW. People often call it a noob weapon and yet it doesn't cause any real havoc on the battlefield. Yes it has spray damage, but its only 3 rockets and it's slow as hell. You can even shoot the rocket in midair.

If guns which are easy for people to pick up and cause lots of damage are considered "noob" weapons, then why isn't the frag considered a noob ball or something. People just complain about things that kill them and since they can't counter it effectively or let it frustrate them, then they consider it to be a "noob weapon" to make themselves feel better.

I agree, I love the military and I get called a noob a LOT. Then when the person uses it, they suck epicly with it.

CluelessJoe

That shotgun is great for guarding the door of the tower in Waverider, when you have a couple of your guys up top sniping. I find that when most of the opposing team rushes the tower, they don't take into account the fact that someone may be under the ladder watching the door... They just rush right in and that door frames em perfectly :D

RodeoJoe

I just got this gun in a supply case. It's not as easy as the people you shoot think it is. I have fired 4 or 5 shots at someone close and have missed. Like with most guns, you have to get good with it. I don't run around the map with it out either, just pull it out in emergency....or if I see someone using only a shotgun, I will give em a taste of their own meds.
Nice gun though, better secondary weapon than the pistol I was using.

Layzie

That shotgun is great for guarding the door of the tower in Waverider, when you have a couple of your guys up top sniping. I find that when most of the opposing team rushes the tower, they don't take into account the fact that someone may be under the ladder watching the door... They just rush right in and that door frames em perfectly :D

Good strat, but keep in mind that someone can lob a nade from the outside through the window and kill the sniper still. =)

I just got this gun in a supply case. It's not as easy as the people you shoot think it is. I have fired 4 or 5 shots at someone close and have missed. Like with most guns, you have to get good with it. I don't run around the map with it out either, just pull it out in emergency....or if I see someone using only a shotgun, I will give em a taste of their own meds.
Nice gun though, better secondary weapon than the pistol I was using.

I usually try to stick with either my AK47 or L96 when I play maps; but when I'm lagging or playing junkflea, I typically only use the shotgun since its both powerful and accuracy isn't really needed. Too hard to try to kill someone with my two primary weapons when theres a 2-3 second delay.

-DeaFen0-

don't worry about others. There's no voting, or voice chat, or any of that, so if someone gives you crap, blow it out your a- butt. And remember, no matter what gun ur using, you WILL eventually get called a noob. I once got called an M14 noob. I told him off, and then some. Little bugger left me alone for the rest of the game, would run away at the sight of me. :D

E

Elite SEAL

i use it sometimes, like one time on waverider, i had an M14 and the shotgun, and i knew there was a tango on the other side of the roof, so i whipped it out, and got a headshot:D

Moral of the story -unless you want to be a noob, dont use it as a primary:mad::eek:

Bostro

It can be a good primary for smaller maps. Cold seed as long as you dont run through the middle, you can use it as a primary. Sand hog is always good if your rushing all map. Two towers, I use either shotgun or l9. So I dont think your a noob if its your primary, atleast not if u use it right.

Werbung:

Liekthis

Yeah this is my main secondary weapon. I think it's great in Junk Flea because everyone throws nades at the spawns, so everyone is usualy allready injured in some way thus making the shotty a great choice. I love being called a shotty noob, makes me feel good inside :D