Do you think the US will get the star catalogue?

Do you think NOA Will get the Star Catalogue?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Danny

I wish we had stars to wii points.. Do you think it will be a future service? Like the one in Japan and Europe?

I hope so :)

Werbung:

wiipointsmaster

i doubt it because they even have it for gamecube games and now they stopped making gamecube games so i doubt the stars will ever come here in the US. unless they make it for wii games but i doubt it.

Danny

wiipointsmaster said:
i doubt it because they even have it for gamecube games and now they stopped making gamecube games so i doubt the stars will ever come here in the US. unless they make it for wii games but i doubt it.

All I understood was I doubt it.. Say it in a way you don't repeat your words..

Pythorne

ironmaiden6669 said:
As is the case with any large corporation, you cannot expect them to do something that won't maximise the profit margin.
:big_boss:

Yes ur right....Good thinking. But nintendo would have to make alot of changes to apply the star to wii points barter. Im not saying in dont want this, Im just trying to point out small cons that could prevent or maybe change this concept.

Squiddy

It could happen, or it may not.
The Stars to Wii Points thing was something NOE took up, but it's up to NOA whether Americans get it or not.

Jailbreak

everyone seems to be forgetting.. that therse never anything on the star calologue. they havnt released the stars to wii points thing yet. Any thing good sells out instantly. and my hands are cold.

kaitora

well i like the stars system in europe, but the prizes are often rubbish for the pc... i want the stars to wii points system up soon

Ryano

kaitora said:
well i like the stars system in europe, but the prizes are often rubbish for the pc... i want the stars to wii points system up soon

We all do man, and with the Nintendo site closing down thats just might be the September surprise:)

Werbung: