Dodge The Wisp Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingspeedhorn

dodgethewispwheels3sn.png

Dodge The Wisp Wheels is my newest completed map, the goal of the game is to stay alive as long as possible while 9 levels of Differerent hostile unit formations (made up by wisps) spawns and moves randomly around inside a little arena for 45 seconds each level. If you touch one of the wisps or step outside the arena on the lava then you will die, to help you survive you have got 3 abilities + some items spawns once in a while (every 50 seconds to be exact).

---
Creator: ragingspeedhorn
Current Version: 1.6
Suggested Players: 11
Map Size: 32x32
Playable Map Size: 22x21
Tileset: Dungeon
Released: 5th of June, 2006
---

A ingame shot:
ingameshot5hl.gif

You can download the map here: http://www.clancbs.com/dlfile/375/Dodge_Th...els_1.6_opt.w3x

Bug reports, comments and suggestions for improvements of the map is greatly apreciated :)

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I think I've heard of this once before...
Oh well it looks very cool raging I will definitely try it out.
[/b]

Maybe that is because I have submitted it to the Wc3c map database hoping for a approval? :)

Good job, Nice to see a new map :)
I'm going to try it out right now.
[/b]

looking forward to your comments on the map afterwards :)

Arkidas

It's a very monotonic game, However it's well made and all so I wish you good luck in improving it!

ragingspeedhorn

Well it is meant to be monotom, it is a minigame. I am planning on implementing some gamemodes though, suggestions would be great but keep it real, no wacky stuff like "make gamemode where u fight zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Mini-Me

How about spinning cows instead of wisps, as a gamemode? Or just a random spinning units, it could be kobolts, chickens, raccoons what ever unit u just bother to add, and when u click the random units mode the game chooses one of the units randomly.

maTt540

Errr....k...

Wisp wheels....thats...um...unique...

Alright. I'll try it out. Ill post my feedback after homework is fully done (taking a break right now)

Vexorian

I wanted to say I really enjoyed this game and well many other maps are monotonic but this is also fun so monotone is good if it is fun to play. But really add a rematch thing.

Hmm it's protected - not that that's bad but I usally open the map and press test map'
...mmm

Edit:
Tested it - It's good although a rematch and different modes would be good..
Like last man standing..
OH OH!
You can do king of the hill, like make a region where they have to stand for a time limit but still dodge the wisp thingy.

- - - - - - -
Also, if you will, be so kind..
How did you do those wisp movements?
Did you use JASS or GUI and use offsets and what not....I dunno :(
Sigh..this is why I hate protected maps..

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

He's no longer active here Hunter.
And since he is not, and will not update or answer any questions, I think this thread deserves to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.