Fladian's Footman Wars

Werbung:

Fladian

Fladian making a map!? Seckz!
What? This isn't the first time I made a map. I used to be quite an active modder until I started to specialize in specific subjects, which I never got very successful in - but as a result, one of the best stories I've ever created appeared; The Unsung Song.

Well I hope this map ISN'T like Frenzy, where only heroes dominate....
It isn't. If anything dominates, then it is definitely not the heroes, because they might be a bit underpowered.

Mavus

Two whole triggers then lol, and yeah I'll host it if I don't get re-addicted to WoW. But I'm sorry I will only be able to host on US.West and if you want to play it Northrend.

Fladian

That shouldn't be too much of a problem. Now I just need to find some free time myself. I'm gonna escape again from my father's amazing cooking-skills tonight.

Fladian

I cannot promise anything specific to the testing. I am currently asking some friends first and no large number of people have to be invited.

If I am short on people - which won't likely be the case - I'll ask around here for more people. Thank you for volunteering though.

Werbung:

Fladian

My apologies for double posting, but I have a little bit of news.

I haven't been working on it at all because I was entertaining me with different... uh... people (kinda harsh to call a person a thing, no?). I'll work on it soon enough again though, but I'll be a tad busy the next two weeks because of birthdays and other related stuff. If anyone has a recommendation for a nice present, please PM me, as I am running out of ideas badly.