Does NOT wearing the standard backpack make you faster?

Werbung:

Roger117

Obviously the standard backpack with make you faster if you compared playing with the advanced backpack. The standard backpack I would say is in between no backpack and advanced backpack.

Love

You can take off the backpack? :eek:
Of course, the standard backpack makes you faster than wearing the advanced pack.
&If you're capable of removing the backpack, of course it SHOULD make you gain a bit speed.

Pattack

Ahh, I suppose I was unclear.

I am not talking about the advance backpack in anyway. You can deequip the standard backpack to the point where you are not wearing a backpack at all.

Although you think you'd get faster, there is not description that says so, so it made me wonder. Need more speed!

Love

Ahh, I suppose I was unclear.

I am not talking about the advance backpack in anyway. You can deequip the standard backpack to the point where you are not wearing a backpack at all.

Although you think you'd get faster, there is not description that says so, so it made me wonder. Need more speed!

If there's no description, doesn't necessarily mean it's untrue.
As running with a knife makes you run faster, it isn't said it has that ability.

Love

Very true and good point!

I am not going to wear my backpack anymore! :p

I would, and just rebuy a set of grenades or mines, and replace those nades/mines with a pickup weapon when I'm out.
Definitely worth it :p
Running with nades/mines are faster as well :p

Werbung: