Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guitar Hero

• Eww, music games!

• Total voters
Werbung:

metroid0070

^ yeah it is. It stinks because my school has a GH club and not a DK club. Anyway on a different note, I wrote an email to nintendo and told them they should release Donkey Konga 3 in ALL countries. I hope they listen...

Sousanator

metroid0070 said:
^ yeah it is. It stinks because my school has a GH club and not a DK club. Anyway on a different note, I wrote an email to nintendo and told them they should release Donkey Konga 3 in ALL countries. I hope they listen...
Hehehe, I have Donkey Kong Jet for wii.

But Guitar Hero is a definite, must have game.

guyofgod

Hmm.... I love them both! Im in the U.S.A. so Donkey Kong Jet hasn't come out here and neither has Guitar Hero 3 for Wii but I want them both.

Kirby

Donky Konga for simplicity, that game was quick to pick up on.

I'm into music games, I'm into adventure games. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat provided the perfect blend of the two that had me beatn' to the music as everyone's favorite ape. I would've voted for that had it been in the poll, I got platinum on all of the levels!

guyofgod

Kirby said:
Donky Konga for simplicity, that game was quick to pick up on.

I'm into music games, I'm into adventure games. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat provided the perfect blend of the two that had me beatn' to the music as everyone's favorite ape. I would've voted for that had it been in the poll, I got platinum on all of the levels!

I don't know, I picked up on both within my first time playing. I was doing Hard 2nd try and Expert on sweet child of mine within the next 30min.

Werbung: