dust2 ailments

Sortitout

i dont get it. i am positive on all the other maps. but i am always negative on dust2. wtf? the map we play most but.... never any luck with it.

any advice? tips? reasons why? im starting to hate the map. and not just because its played a lot.

Werbung:

Hetfield14

Sortitout said:
Hetfield14 said:
homo's dont do good on dust2

hmmm well yes that would explain dilla and perv's problem, but got any advice for me d00d?

hahaha, good comeback

i say it's just coincidence, i don't think there's any real reason a map could cause inconsistency like that once you're familiar with it

RaNcid

we play this map 89346783548172534 times a day. You can only go like 5 different ways. Don't rush but don't camp. keep on ur toes. If you make it to long A doors as a CT and you see like fifty elevn hundred T's with Ak's and Scouts dun go! listen for the footsteps. So important. Each layer of tile/dirt/etc. has it's own sound. You can here the direction of the sound in your headphones and then knwoing the sound help you tell where they are or close to the area they are. Use the radar to look for gaps in your teams setup. If you have a bunch of people in B and some in A and some going around long A then you know the T's are either Short A, Mid, B tunnel, or being bitch as spawn campers. Look at the radar. If a teammate dies is a certain area chases are some enemies are there.

Sortitout

Hetfield14 said:
Sortitout said:
Hetfield14 said:
homo's dont do good on dust2

hmmm well yes that would explain dilla and perv's problem, but got any advice for me d00d?

hahaha, good comeback

i say it's just coincidence, i don't think there's any real reason a map could cause inconsistency like that once you're familiar with it

hehe hmmm no its not coincidence!! this has been this way ever since ive been on punx. i mean for god's sakes im positive on sienna and shit!! wtf. oh and btw we are having a very gay personal 1 on 1 conversation here. mmmmmmm

Hetfield14

RaNcid said:
we play this map 89346783548172534 times a day. You can only go like 5 different ways. Don't rush but don't camp. keep on ur toes. If you make it to long A doors as a CT and you see like fifty elevn hundred T's with Ak's and Scouts dun go! listen for the footsteps. So important. Each layer of tile/dirt/etc. has it's own sound. You can here the direction of the sound in your headphones and then knwoing the sound help you tell where they are or close to the area they are. Use the radar to look for gaps in your teams setup. If you have a bunch of people in B and some in A and some going around long A then you know the T's are either Short A, Mid, B tunnel, or being bitch as spawn campers. Look at the radar. If a teammate dies is a certain area chases are some enemies are there.

psh...don't listen to her sort, she's just a girl what does she know

(i'm sorry rancid don't kill me, lol)

Sortitout

RaNcid said:

hmmm all useful. but i know the sounds and radar thingee already. maybe my problem is that if i see fifty eleven hundred T's with AK's and Scouts I am compelled to go!! and hmmm maybe its the keeping on toes part. what button does that?

Sortitout

Hetfield14 said:
this might as well be instant messenger

oh? u haven't joined in our late night early morning post sessions i take :p it?? lmaooo at least tina's not going nutzo on the sick pix like that one nite

Hetfield14

Registered Users: GorillaWarfare, Hetfield14, keisorsoze, psychonaut13, RaNcid, Sortitout

people that are on right now

p.s. - i'm sure you don't give a fuck

RaNcid

cant tell you more now. I have to go to work. I'll writre an essay when i get home. good luck. If your bored. Go in an empty server and use your spray and a target and practice shooting it from any postion possible.
NOW GO YOU MAGGOT!

Sortitout

RaNcid said:
can tell you more now. I have to go to work. I'll writre an essay when i get home. good luck. If your bored. Go in an empty server and use your spray and a target and practice shooting it from any postion possible.
NOW GO YOUR MAGGOT!

this maggot will infest ur cream of wheat and u will like it! hf at work

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Dust2 is kind of strange in the fact that it's the one map that I know in pub there's only 5 ways you can go. But for scrims there are 500 different amazing strats.

I do well on dust2 pub because I don't peak out at the enemy, I let them peak out at me, and then I shoot them in the face with famas. Or as T I just wait for where it sounds like the ct's are weakest (usually mid dd) and then hit that point hard. Chances are if you get a kill in a round then you're going to get at least 2 more when you play it like that.