dust2 ailments

Sortitout

Machiavelli said:
Dust2 is kind of strange in the fact that it's the one map that I know in pub there's only 5 ways you can go. But for scrims there are 500 different amazing strats.

I do well on dust2 pub because I don't peak out at the enemy, I let them peak out at me, and then I shoot them in the face with famas. Or as T I just wait for where it sounds like the ct's are weakest (usually mid dd) and then hit that point hard. Chances are if you get a kill in a round then you're going to get at least 2 more when you play it like that.

why is it that i only count 4 ways to go??? hmmm

Werbung:

Machiavelli

Sortitout said:
Machiavelli said:
Dust2 is kind of strange in the fact that it's the one map that I know in pub there's only 5 ways you can go. But for scrims there are 500 different amazing strats.

I do well on dust2 pub because I don't peak out at the enemy, I let them peak out at me, and then I shoot them in the face with famas. Or as T I just wait for where it sounds like the ct's are weakest (usually mid dd) and then hit that point hard. Chances are if you get a kill in a round then you're going to get at least 2 more when you play it like that.

why is it that i only count 4 ways to go??? hmmm

Long A
Short A
B tunnel
dd to B
dd to ctsapwn/A

Machiavelli

Hypnos said:
Machiavelli said:
Dust2 is kind of strange in the fact that it's the one map that I know in pub there's only 5 ways you can go.

Paranesi and Corruption come to mind.

Machiavelli said:

Survey says...

Check the second sentence :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hypnos

Machiavelli said:
Hypnos said:
Machiavelli said:
Dust2 is kind of strange in the fact that it's the one map that I know in pub there's only 5 ways you can go.

Paranesi and Corruption come to mind.

Machiavelli said:

Survey says...

Check the second sentence :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Piranesi and Corruption have at least 3 different strats. what more do you need?11111 :wink: :roll: :wink:

DiLLa

i didnt even bother with the rest of the thread...hey sort i have a neg score cuz im always evening teams but ill remember that nice lil comeback of yours next time i see u strugglin and im on the stackd side :D

Sortitout

DiLLa said:
i didnt even bother with the rest of the thread...hey sort i have a neg score cuz im always evening teams but ill remember that nice lil comeback of yours next time i see u strugglin and im on the stackd side :D

BAH! I EVEN TEAMS TOO BIATCH! i know that i might be strugglin sometimes, but every once in awhile i will pwn your ass, and that makes my day!! i know that hurts u ha!

Agent Mulder

All I can say is that I just had my first positive game on Dust_2 recently.
Then again, I stayed behind Ema most of the game so.... yeah.... :shock: *runs*

CuRRyINaHuRRy

DUE to the fact taht we play this 983759375398 times a day; I can practically play this map with my eyes closed....and manage to pwn THE BAIT ! ROFLMAO THE BAIT! THE BAIT! I KILLED TEH BAIT !

blze

rofl curry, me and my boy opiate used to run d2 backwards from t spawn
through middle and into B, lol, never had to turn around to see where we
were going. we were pretty good at dust and train, too. good times, i see
my rank going down even more in the near future, ha!

Werbung: