Elite Shegmah working?

When you put on a Eilte Shegmah do you recieve less hs in general per game?

• YES

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

blucrayon

Well, there are 2 issues i have with the elite shegmah. 1 is, everytime i clear fireteam, there is no hat in my inbox. i know that is Nexon's problem but the second problem is: do they work? i have tried 1on1 private matches with my friend that had a shegmah before the hisec patch. 1 shot to the head w/ pistol, AR, SG, SR, MG are all headshots. So, do they work? or is it all in your head? literally

Werbung:

BossMaroni

I've looked around trying to find out what the story is with the lack of shemaghs with no luck. I've also noticed that my total number of clears hasn't gone up. I can only assume they've suspended the whole thing with the advent of all the HiSec cases being dropped, but it's pretty rotten of them to still send the message telling us to check out inbox because we've received a packet of goodness.

I only have about 2 weeks' worth of black shemagh left, so I hope they fix it up soon! Not that I really think it does much. I just like my dude to look like a douchebag. :thumbup:

there was some patch info saying they fixed it, but i haven't have a chance to play.

As for if the shegmahs work, i've had the shegamah work at least one, i shot a guy in the head and it didn't kill him and it looked like the shot ricocheted, but i've only seen that once, and it could have been caused by a lot of other problems...

KLeeTus

i hate wearing the elite shemagh because i think it increases the size of your head, making it easier for you to be headshot; I always like it when others wear it :D

Werbung: