Ema

EMA

Well..i dont have much to say but..here it goes!

My name is Emily-Marie.People on the server usually call me Em, Ems, or just Ema and Emily if someone is pissed.I'm 18, I was born in Grapevine, Texas(near Ft Worth). I moved to mass and conn a bunch of times before finally stopping at Virginia where my Grandparents are. I love basketball i've been playing since i was 6(i can school any of ya'll :D). I played on my high school team as a center but i am very good with my outside shots(for a center).I've got two annoying brothers who i love and a dumb ass boston terrier. I don't go to college right now but i'm plannin soon to go to become a vet-tech.

I started playing cz last feb when my boyfriend(Patrick) freaked out about Half-Life 2 coming out. I used to play Half-Life before i met my bf but i never played online. Then one day i finally put it on my shitty computer I'm on right now and presto AlphaEma was born. PuNx was the first server on the list just about every time i refreshed it so i always came back here. I loved the fact there was no AWP and all the people were great. So i hung around. I got to know all the people and i signed up for the forums..i remember before i actually started getting on the forums they were dead as hell...it all seemed to start with the "pics and spam" thread i made :D.

Anyhoo i dont play that often any more...rarely ever. But when i do i always come to PuNx or Lo3.

And i have to thank Deli, Dirty and Omni for making this clan,it is a sweet ass community. All you people rock...

Oh and for those of you who don't know me...i tend to be a bitch sometimes(ask dilla) but don't take it personal.

The End.

Werbung:

--Rimwrecker

EMA said:
--Rimwrecker said:
And, welcome Ema!

i should be saying that to you lol..i've been here for a year...BUT WELCOME..i dont recognize your name...

Heh, well you just made your introduction so I saw it fit to say "welcome". =P

Besides my clan server on CZ, PuNx is the only other server I frequent at.

I go by the names =[BMCS]=Rimwrecker, and Akira.

EMA

Sortitout said:
EMA said:
--Rimwrecker said:
And, welcome Ema!

i should be saying that to you lol..i've been here for a year...BUT WELCOME..i dont recognize your name...

his name means he's gay methinks. also look at his avatar. doesn't that smiley look like it's in pain!? lmao

lol sort i was thinking the same thing.hehe...rimwrecker eh?

Werbung: