Ever been called a Hacker

Direcool

Any of you good players out there ever been called hackers?
I get it all the time with nubies it annoys the heck outa me...
Just today I was playing and I was using the G36E so I could shoot people far away with crazy accuracy and everyone started calling me a hacker cuz I was killing loads of people
Does this annoy you?

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

lol I've had people tell me I have no recoil (M4), Chams, and just about everything else. It does get annoying but I deal with it and I truly believe that the reason they tell me all of this is because they are jealous and don't know what the **** they are doing.

i once got called hacker when 2 commanderswere getting owned and i was just a private , (you kno that was my noob account , ii have a seargent)

Doctor

Hehe, the other day I had someone saying my fire rate was suspicious. First and only time someone's commented on my fire rate! However, I do get called a hacker a few times... It's fun.

MooCowMan

I get called a hacker at least once a match, I say "Thank You", they get mad.. I laugh at them, and continue to own :D

jager8113

I dont care anymore when people call me a hacker...I laugh and ask if they want me to post the fraps vid of me owning them for all too see....If It does bug ya you should check out the Legit Gamers Club...it does give you a bit to fall back on for your own defense....

I_Rush_You

Any of you good players out there ever been called hackers?
I get it all the time with nubies it annoys the heck outa me...
Just today I was playing and I was using the G36E so I could shoot people far away with crazy accuracy and everyone started calling me a hacker cuz I was killing loads of people
Does this annoy you?

Same damn thing, G36 headshots and spraying with suppresor controlling it. Get Great kills expecially in two towers, i own people and alwaya called a hacker, its very annoying especially when you are playing with elite and they boot you or it. Its annoying yet funny.

1_3__3_7

One time I was at Junk Flea, and I got 3 headshots in a row with my pistol.
Then some guy was like "Omg Haxor" and I was like, dude, if I was hacking I'd be doing better then 18-7

SpIkE_JoNzE

i bought an MSG90 today and i got an ultrakill-headshots...the eslse dudes called me a hacker...but..dudes...i have never put hacks since i start my account at CA...its the time and practice that make u a masta!!!!!

Kristineibsc

I'm sure everyone has been called a hacker.
There are some very dumb people & if you kill them.
They spazz as if their life has just ended.
lulz

Werbung: