evo game over

Werbung:

Puppet

I watched him in spec for 3 rounds with a non-punx name and he looked ok to me. I saw you guys claiming he was walling which is bullshit. Wallers don't check behind every damn box in the map. No way this dude had aimbot either cause he sucked a lot. He baited his team and camped often. Nothing special about this guy.

blze

damn that, that guy may have walls, but he never, NEVER put himself in harms
way. always avoided rush, always avoided other team, never looked where
they weren't, never got flanked-if he was at long, he could look 3 places- bombsite,
ct spawn, cat, HE NEVER MADE THE WRONG DECISION!

yea, definately no aimbot tho, if there were more than one enemy he was
usually pwnt.

he was bullshit on some level, walls or not though.

(no eggs wasnt on)

spliT

I have a lot of old friends in eVo(that is, if it's the same eVo) and their very good cz players; but it's hard to tell.

imported_SuXoR

Y'all know that I play on the server 24/7. jk I did play when this guy was pwning, and yeah, never put himself in harm's way, but he did often camp in office and fire through corners. Whether he was walling or not I do not know, but definitely a fishy player. He was always in the right place at the right time, and had his crosshairs in the right position to get a quick kill from someone turning the corner. The thing that really raised my suspicion was his firing through corners.

Werbung: